Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Thursday, 15 November 2012

Winner and Top 5 - Anything Goes Challenge

Top of the day to you all! 

Wow oh wow oh wow! 
What a fantastic turn out we had to last weeks 

You all kept me busy hopping around to see you all!  
We had a total of 285 entries! 

I do not envy Mr Random and his job of picking just 1 winner! 
Put he has reached into his hat and picked .... 

 
Lucky you!  
You have won a £10 voucher to spend at
I am sure you will easily find some yummy goodies
to purchase in Loraine's wonderful shop!

Now the hard part ! ....
The TOP 5!

This was really really hard for me!
With such a massive response in entries,
I am breaking the rules this week and ...
I'm doing a TOP SEVEN! 
At random order - here we go!

219 - Lis M
Wow your oriental girl just took my breath away! 

#235 & #256 - Scrapp Ellen
I loved both these Santa cards!  I just can't help but smile looking at them!
And your coloring, WOW! 

 #43 Krafty Karen
 I adore Clean & Simple and anyone who can C&S
I just can not C&S!

#198 - Cumbrianla
I feel in love with her Elvis and he just reminds me of Shrek every time I see this!

#243 - Joy aka Daisy Freak
I can't help but crack up laughing when I see this!

#207 - Laura Love
Your table manners are just exceptional! lol

#145 - Paula Kay Bourland
Your card just makes me giggle to myself and the colors are amazing together.


Congratulaions All!
Please take your Top 5 badges & display them with pride!
And again, thank you all for playing along with us
 & don't forget to enter this weeks challenge

We would love you to play along with us!
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations x

lis-m said...

hey ladies , thank you choosing me in your top seven??! an honour indeed!
big hugs xxx

Jill Tiffany said...

yeaay...I'm the winner, Thanks a lot!

Karen said...

Whoop Whoop!!

Thank you so very, very much!!

Girls - huge congrats to you all...
Hugs,
Krafty Karen.xx

Laura Love said...

Thank you for choosing my Gooble Wall Hanging as a Favorite :)