Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Thursday, 25 October 2012

Good Morning Crafty Pad-ders!


It's Helen here with the Top 5 cards and winner from my challenge #192 - Distress It! 
Thank you so much for all your wonderful entries - you all love distressing your projects as much as we do!!! 
It wasn't easy to pick a Top 5. I have visited every entry and my list started as a top 18, then became a top 10 but I have managed to whittle it down to a Top 5!
 
So without further ado, here is this week's Top 5, in numerical order ....
Please take you Top 5 badge ladies - I hope you'll wear it on your blog with pride!
Now, we also need a winner for the fabulous prize from
Crafty Individuals


This lovely prize consists of:
1 set of rubber Christmas themed stamps and 1 A4 sheet of Angel Toppers.
I have asked Mr Random.Org to do his "thing" and he's produced
Frea, please take your Winner's badge and also please e-mail Debbie at
craftypad-deb@hotmail.co.uk or through the
CONTACT button, and she'll organise your prize for you. 


There is still plenty of time to get your entry into this weeks challenge


#193 - Use an Animal

We do love visiting your blogs

Until then, happy crafting!

xx The Crafty Pad Team xx
  

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all x

belldoubleyou said...

Thank you! I'm awfully flattered.

E. Marie said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 5. I really appreciate it.