Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Thursday, 21 June 2012

Winners & Top 5 - Lets Hear It For the Boys Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Peeps!
Wowser's, I see you all liked the 
The DT were kept busy all week commenting on all the fantastic
creations entered in this challenge!
I have to say all of the entries were to a very high standard & we wish
that each & every one you could  be winners!
Sadly not though, so it is now time to reveal our
Top 5 & Prize winners!

Our Top 5 chosen by me Dawn  this week!


Top 5-  In No Particular order:
  #132 Mand

I asked Mr Random. Org to choose the two winners.


They are as follows
who wins our Letraset Prize
 of this fab set of Pastel Tones Promarkers

who wins a Spring Themed Set of Promarkers

We were sorry to learn that Crafty Emmas Store has closed down.
As a result, we are no longer able to offer the prize originally stated 
in the challenge post.
However, I'm sure Torrey, you will be delighted with this 
fabulous set of Promarkers


Grab your badges ladies & wear them with pride on your side bar!
If the winner(s) can also please email Debbie at 
craftypad-deb@hotmail.co.uk or through the 
CONTACT button, she can organize your prize for you.

I hope you can play along with us this week in our 
Food Challenge Here

xx The Crafty Pad Team xx

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for the Top 5 pick! Congrats to the prize winners and other Top Picks! :-)

Ciska said...

Thank you for picking my card for the top 5, congratulations to all the winners! :)

irishfaery said...

Thank you for the top 5 pick! Congratulations to everyone else and the lucky winners!

Kerry Louise
x

Suzanne Brookfield said...

Congrats to all the winners particularly the top 5! I am the prizewinner - Debbie I have tried to email you a couple of time but each time it's been undeliverable. I am with AOL and know its selective sometime I wonder if you could email me please on brookfies@aol.com. Sorry for the inconvenience...Suzanne B