Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Tuesday, 5 June 2012

New Releases and a chance to win @ The Crafty Pad

Good Morning and welcome back to
The Crafty Pad 
and our
June New Release Celebration!

and we are giving all our readers the opportunity to
WIN the ENTIRE SET!
Read on to find out more!

We have some great new silhouettes just in at
The Crafty Pad Designs Store










Crafty Mamma Mia Helen 
using TCP -  Telephone Silhouette




For your chance to win this entire set, 
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and your name will go into the draw!
For a 2nd chance in the draw,
become a follower of
The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog
and leave us another comment telling us you are a follower :)
It is that super duper easy! 
Commenting will close 12pm GBT on Monday the 11th of June
and the winner will be announced on Thursday the 14th of June.

We hope you love this new release as much as we do :)
Don't forget, there is still plenty of time to get your entries into this weeks
Ribbon Challenge!

See you all Thursday for our winner(s) and Top 5 post :)
Happy crafting
xx The Crafty Pad Team xx

27 comments:

kanda said...

These are gorgous new designs. I especially love the birds silhouette.

kanda said...

Oops - forgot to say I am already a follower

Viv's Visuals said...

Fab silhouettes (am already a follower) and thanks for the chance to win!

sue - aka bearhouse said...

I love those images and the DT have made some stunning cards with them. I'd love a chance to win

Sue

sue - aka bearhouse said...

oh, yes I'm already a follower!!

rachel said...

Fab designs - especially love the birds one - super gorgeous! And I'm already a follower! Hugs Rachel xx

Alyce said...

These are amazing! Thanks so much for the chance to win :D

Alyce said...

I am also a follower already! :D

Pia S said...

I am a new follower and I must say that your new set of stamps is great - very versatile silhouette images!

cgl1539 said...

I LOVE these. I cannot really color anymore and I have been using a lot of silhouettes here lately. Thanks for the chance to win these.

cgl1539 said...

I am already a follower.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, these are fab, love them all. Great work from the DT too.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Already a follower.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Silhouettes are so trendy now - I love the look. These are just fabulous. So many creative possibilities for all of these images. Love them!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Also a follower!

Annie Anya said...

Wow, I love using silhoettes and what a fantastic range of give aways you have here...good luck to the winner.♥
I have joined as a follower..

Sue said...

I love these images, I'm just getting into silhouettes x

Sue said...

I'm also a follower too x

Viv's Visuals said...

Oops - forgot to post a second time - doh!!!

E. Marie said...

These are such great silhouettes and such beautiful cards!!

Sammibug said...

These are so gorgeous, wow! I'm a follower, too!

Gail said...

The birds are beautiful but my favourites have to be the telephone and the HMV collection.Estelle put a smile on my face with her "dog and bone messages " board ,loved it.I am already a follower.

Leah the Orange said...

SO inspired by all this gorgeousness! love the new sets, and your DT have knocked it outta the ball park! would love the chance to play with 'em - thank you for the opportunity!

Leah the Orange said...

and hoooo, nelly, i've been following your blog for a long, long time! :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

What gorgeous elegant digi stamps. Awesome. The DT have made some gorgeous samples. Well done girls.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

I thought I was already a follower but I have clicked through and couldn't find me. I am now!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

JennyH said...

I love silhouettes and these are fantastic. Great samples from the DT : ) I am now a follower and look forward to the challenges.