Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Thursday, 28 June 2012

Good Mornings folks!

I have the great joy in announcing the Top 5 and the winner from our

While the number of entries were low, everyone's creations were just delicious and did not make the decision any easier for me :$

So the Top 5 this week is ....
 In No Particular order:




Our sponsor this week was 
with a £5.00 voucher to spend in their store


I asked Mr Random to pick the winner and he selected ....
#24 Mandy


Grab your badges ladies & wear them with pride on your side bar!
If the winner(s) can also please email Debbie at 
craftypad-deb@hotmail.co.uk or through the 
CONTACT button, she can organize your prize for you.

I hope you can all play along with us this week in our 

Till later, happy crafting! 
xx The Crafty Pad Team xx

3 comments:

Mandy said...

What a lovely surprise :)
& thanks for putting a smile on my face...
Mandy x

Jayne said...

Thanks so much for the Top 5 pick!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks so much for making my day!!! what an honor to be mentioned!! God bless!