Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Friday, 4 May 2012

We welcome Kelly to The Crafty Pad Team

Good morning lovely's!

We have a special announcement today! 
We have a new member to the Crafty Pad Design Team!

Please help us in welcoming 


My name is Kelly, i am 29 and a married mum to 3.  I started cardmaking about 18 months ago, some say it is a hobby,  i say it is a passion!  I love to colour and use Promarkers, Spectrum Noirs, Copics and pencils.  I can sit for hours colouring!!  My favourite style of card is cute and girly although i do like to try different techniques.  If you would like to follow me please do so here at http://kelsmakes.blogspot.com/   I look forward to visiting some wonderful new blogs.
Kelly xx 

Kelly will be joining us on Team B ! 
Please pop by and leave a warm welcome for Kelly at her blog Kels Makes!
Kelly will be making her debut with us in this coming Sunday's Challenge.

Have you all got your entries into this weeks challenge ? 

And did you notice that the May Crafty Pad Showcase Challenge is now open? 
You can find all the details on this by clicking the link below.

We will see you all Sunday, for a new challenge! 
Enjoy the weekend, and see you all then :)
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

No comments: