Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 27 May 2012

Challenge #172 - Colors of your flag and or Sketch


Morning all! 

It is time for a new challenge here at 
The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog

Being the last Sunday of the month we have a theme and or sketch or both for you all to play along too:) 
#172 - Colors of your country's flag 
or sketch 
or Both

is our wonderful sponsor this week! 
 with a gorgeous prize of 
a £10 voucher to spend in their online store!
 Thank you Joanna Sheen

Our Guest joining us this week is again the lovely

Linda
from Linda's Crafty Piece of Heaven
using TCP -


We also have some exciting news and would love you to welcome our newest member to the team .....

Crafty Mamma Mia
Crafty Mamma Mia has kindly joined us on Team A :)
Here is a little about Helen the lady behind Crafty Mama Mia ....

I'm Helen (blogging as Crafty Mamma Mia) and I live on the south coast of the UK with my husband of 19 years and our 2 lovely girls. I work part-time in the very busy Medical Room of our local High School as a Duty First Aider, looking after up to 2,000 people on site (students, staff and visitors) at any one time - fortunately they don't all have accidents or become unwell at the same time! If I'm not at work or running around after the family, then I can usually be found crafting! I've been crafting for as long as I can remember in one form or another. I started knitting and sewing, did the obligatory macramé at school, then moved onto lacemaking, cross stitching and have dabbled in tatting. The only thing I can't do is crochet, and that's not for the lack of trying! My love of design comes from calligraphy, which I studied at evening classes for 2 years. I only started making cards in April 2011 and have found it totally addictive (all other crafts are now gathering dust!), and I set up my blog 11 months ago. I can honestly say that "blog land" has been the best thing for improving my card design and making skills, and I have made some lovely friends along the way. I am really thrilled and honoured to have been invited to join the Design Team here at The Crafty Pad, and I'm looking forward to sharing Debbie's lovely designs on my creations with you.

Crafty Mamma Mia has certainly made a great debut with us today!
Following the sketch and the theme!


 Joanie  
using TCP - Just Ted With Heart



Pauline 
Flipped the sketch and followed the theme.
using TCP - Beach Hut


and
Dawn  
We would love you to play along with us to! Link up your creations with the Mr Linky at the bottom of this post to play along for you chance of winning this fabulous prize from Joanna Sheen!

xxThe Crafty Pad Team xx

6 comments:

Mamma Mia said...

Thanks for the welcome girls! Love the DT creations for this challenge ... plenty of inspiration. Helen x

Dawn said...

Truly great having you on the team Helen!
Hugs
Dawnxx

Debbie said...

Briliant to have you with us Helen. :) :) :)

sparklingblackrose said...

Fab DT creations and welcome to Helen, will love to see your work :-) Elaine-xxx-

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Great to have you on the team Helen :)

Spyder said...

Lovely challenge and DT makes