Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Thursday, 15 March 2012

Top 5 and Winners - Challenge #160 Share the Good News

This weeks The Crafty Pad
TOP 5's and a Winner!
I hope the week has been good to you all. 

Thank you all for playing along with us last week.
There were some jaw dropping amazing creations in 

Did you see the New Release Tea Set and Sentiments with this Sunday's Challenge? (add links)
You can check them our in the SHOP HERE



Now the news you have all been waiting for ... 
This weeks
1. # Jeanette

2. # Marina

3. # April T

4. # Papersniffer

5. # Anne

And the winner of the 
 £10.00 voucher to spend in her fabby online store.
drawn by Mr Random is ....
the Lucky Number ..... 
# Sandra 



Girls, please grab your Top 5 & winners badges.
And if the winner can also please email Debbie at 
craftypad-deb@hotmail.co.uk or through the 
CONTACT button so she can organize your prize for you.

A reminder that there is still plenty of time to get your entries into this weeks challenge 
We would love it if you played along with us!

We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday for the next challenge! 
Take care till then :)
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

6 comments:

April said...

Thanks for picking my card in your top 5! what a lovely suprise :o) Well done to the other's in the top 5 and congrats to the winner! x

Krafty Kows said...

Wow thank you for choosing my card. I'm so delighted. Jeanette

Wendy Fraser said...

Wow, thanks for choosing my card for the top five, I'm so pleased! xx

Rose Petal said...

Hello everyone. What a lovely surprise to find I had won your challenge. I am thrilled. Congratulations to all the other winners too in the Top 5.
Love Sandra xx

Dawn said...

Congrats ladies I was on holiday so missed all of the lovely entries this week! Your creations are all delightful!
Hugs
Dawn xx The Crafty Pad DT Leader Team A

M said...

Oh thank you for choosing my tag - I'm grinning from ear to ear. You had such great cards to choose from!