Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Thursday, 8 March 2012

Top 5 And Winners - Challenge #159 Recycle It

Thank you for stopping by today! 

You are just in time for the Top 5 and winner of our last challenge 

 Thank you to all that played along with us.

Have you yet checked out the NEW RELEASE that hit the
The girls all used this image in this weeks
if you would like to take a peak at this image in 
some stunning inspiration works you can find it HERE.
Before we announce the Top 5 and winner,
I would like to make a very special mention to 
 This is her beautiful entry into the Recycling challenge, amazing work for a 7 year old! The crafting world should hold onto their hats with this upcoming little star! 
I am sure Lou would love some love and encouragement from you all so please drop by and see her :) 

 I think that is more than enough chatter for me this week. 
So onto the Top 5 ....
And they are .... 

#22 Pauline 
The lucky number from Mr Random this week 
and the winner of the £10 voucher to spend at
 is .... 

 Congratulations girls! Please grab your Top 5 & winners badges.
And if Hazel can also please email Debbie at 
craftypad-deb@hotmail.co.uk or through the 
CONTACT button so she can organize your prize for you.

Did you see that on we have launched a new side challenge here on 

It's called the TCP Monthly Showcase - a place for you all to submit your gorgeous creations using a TCP image!  There is also a prize!  Like to know more? Follow me to over HERE for all the juicy details!
We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday for a new challenge :)

Till then, happy crafting :)
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

4 comments:

F.T said...

The yellow one is my favorite one. So beautiful embossing.

Plastic Card Holders
Plastic Cards
Scratch Cards

...just Peggy said...

Thank you for the Top 5 pick. I had a lot of fun doing this card for you.

Inkypinkydelights said...

I have been trying to reply to a message received from Leesa but am not sure if these are getting through? I wonder if you can help please? Judy x

Hazel said...

What a lovely surprise to see that I'm the winner - I've emailed - thank you so much x