Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Please Welcome The NEW Crafty Pad Team

Hello There !
Here comes the news you have all been waiting for! 

We would like to thank all the wonderful applicants who applied to our DT call.   With each and every submission it was very hard to choose between all your wonderfully and talented crafty applications  but in the end these 6 ladies stood out to us and we are very happy and proud to welcome to the team .....

Venus from
And here is a little about Venus :)
Crafting is one on my many hobbies.  I love everything about it. I am also into Philately and a few sports like snorkeling and SCUBA diving. I'm a fan of the Twilight Saga. I am gaga over Photoshop. I work as a public health doctor and also manage a small business creating invitations for all occasions. My life's biggest inspiration is my family - my husband and my son. Thank you for accepting me to be part of The Crafty Pad design team. It's another beautiful feather to my cap! God Bless!

Katrina from 
Hi!!! Im Katrina! Wife, mum, slave and crafter! I live in the UK near Windsor and have been crafting for just over 5 years, I mainly craft when my husband goes out mum and I get together and have a 'session' as we call it!  It all started when I had my eldest daughter and made her birth announcements and has spiraled from there!  I have always had a 'creative' background, I was quite young when I learnt to knit and used to do a bit of x-stitch but now I am mainly into card making and will occasionally do a bit of scrapbooking! 
Im so excited to be a part of this team and can't wait for the adventure to start!

Joan from 
Joanie's Classy Corner
 Hi, I am Joan and I am 71 years young.  I started scrapbooking a few years ago doing layouts and cards, but sort of part time.  Since I retired a couple of years ago I have really gotten into it and am enjoying every moment.  Cards have taken over my hobby as I love sending them to friends and family and brightening their day.  What a wonderful way to express your feelings, thoughts, and ideas. I hope my creations here put a smile on your face too.
 Angela from 
Hi my name is Angela, I am married to Patrick and I live in Southern Germany and I've been  seriously crafting for 8 years now.  I've always been crafty but now I have more time to devote to my main crafty pursuits which are card-making and scrapbooking. I love learning new things and trying new techniques and I am fully supported in this madness by my family. Looking forward to being part of this very talented Design Team and can't wait to get started on some projects.

Debbi from 
My name is Debbi and at the moment I am a stay at home mum on a career break from my role as a Business Lending Consultant at a bank. I have a very supportive husband and two beautiful boys who are 6 and 3. At the moment I am loving my crafting and it is a very exciting time! I have been crafting about 6 years - all started by my friend over the road Sam when we went to classes together and created cards on our dining tables! When I decided to start my blog the obvious choice for me was to call it taylor-made cards as that is what my surname is and I love the play on words... I love any kind of paper-craft and love to try new techniques and see the difference that this can make to your cards. I am really looking forward to being part of this design time as I am amongst some wonderful crafters who share the same love for people as me...

and
Estelle from 
Hi, I'm Estelle. I am a happily married stay at home mum to 3 wonderful children. I have crafted in one form or another all my life, I really love paper crafting and working with ribbons but try my hand at mostly anything. I also love creating wonderful pieces of home and party decor! When I'm not crafting I can either be found with my nose in a book or just spending time with my family. I am so excited to be part of Crafty Pad's Design Team and look forward to creating some fun and inspiring projects!

And still with us is 


Ali from

Diane from 

 Me-  Leesa aka The Navy Wife from 

And the gorgeous and talented lady behind 
Debbie Moore from

We hope you will give them all a warm welcome and drop by and visit their stunning blogs. 

And just a  friendly reminder to you all, we still have a Guest Design Team call with this weeks challenge HERE.  There is still plenty of time to play along for the opportunity of joining us as a guest!

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

9 comments:

Lou said...

Congratulation all, i really look forward to seeing your DT creations and visiting your blogs. Hugs Lou xx

~ Marie ~ said...

Congratulations to the new team :)

Celia Harrington said...

Congratulations to the new team and cant wait to see your DT cards xxxxxxxx

Venus said...

Congratulations to the new team! Nice to meet you all here at The Crafty Pad. Good luck and LETS HAVE FUN!

Big Hugs!

Linda said...

Congratulations to the New DT. Looking forward to seeing you designs.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Luanne said...

woohoo! welcome to the new DT including my sister, Venus. woohoo!
Congrats!

Marleen said...

Congrats girls, looking firward to see all your work xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

congratulations to the lovely team Vee xx

Deonna said...

Congratulations to all of the new Design team members!