Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Mid-Week post - Guess How Many?

For our Current Challenge please click HERE

Our mid-week post this week is a wee Guessing Game. :)

Guess how many beads in this Paua Shell?


The winner will get Lulu Blowing Bubbles - (coloured or uncoloured - winners choice)


 You can see the Coloured Version HERE



   Rules :- 
One Guess only per person please.   Leave a comment with your Guess. :)

If there is more than one winner then names will be put into a virtual hat and 1 winner picked out.

If no-one guesses the correct amount then it will be the one closest to the correct answer.


Closing Date - Monday 30th January @ 7pm GMT


Happy Guessing and hope you enjoy our bit of fun!

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

25 comments:

Flying Fresian said...

Can I guess 127 please?

Lou said...

I alway used to be miles away when I used to guess how many sweets in the jar, however i will have a guess
140

Love crafts forever said...

180 ??? This is fun game.
Hugs Nataliya

kim edmonds said...

153? x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

137 is my guess

Lindsay xx

Sherryn said...

Lulu is so cute. 232 is my guess xx

Linda said...

My guess is 249

Hugs
Linda xxx

Angel-23 said...

My guess is 127 ??
Hugs Rachael xx

Carol said...

My guess is 246. Carol x

cgl1539 said...

213 is my guess

McCrafty's Cards said...

My guess is 187
Kevin xx

jackid said...

My guess 185????

Jie Craft said...

my guess is 217...:)

Scrappy Scatty said...

ohhh my guess is 189
xx

mags said...

Hi there. My guess is 203.
Mags
x

Starla B. said...

I'm going with 121. This is fun, thanks! =D

xx Star

Susan.... said...

This is a fun game !
135
hugs
susan x

Jennifer Scull said...

288 is my guess. how fun! :)

Michelle Webb said...

I reckon mmm....... maybe 342. I feel sorry for the person who's gotta count it! Michelle x

Chrizette said...

168 :) That is my guess anyway - lol

Celestial Things

Sue said...

I guess 163!

Thanks for a fun game!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

cardsbyann said...

I guess 132! Thanks!
-Heather M

Marianne's Craftroom said...

230 is my guess. I am always miles out on these comps, but thanks for the chance to win.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

she's such a pretty image. my guess is 110.

Anne said...

I am guessing 156... that is my final answer..