Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Wednesday, 16 November 2011

My Memories Digital Software Program

For our current challenge please click HERE
Sewing competition is now CLOSED - thanks for all the wonderful entries - winner will be announced on Friday so make sure and pop back. :) :)

I was invited to try out My Memories Suite which is a Digital Scrapbooking Software program.

And because I was willing to try out this software I have been given a CODE TO SHARE with everyone for a 10% discount on the My Memories Scrapbook Suite Software and also another 10% off coupon to spend in their store - that is a good offer so pop on over and have a looksee.
HERE IS THE CODE - STMMMS40112
just copy and paste it into the relevant box at their site.

I will keep the code in the side bar to that it is easy to find again should you need it. :)


Now I am not a scrapper so I thought I would try it out to make a card. :)
I found the program and free elements easy to use.

Here it the Christmas Card I have made using My Memories and my digi image Rudolph Mug.
All papers and elements are digital from the My Memories program and printed off, I have added a wee touch of Glamour Dust for a bit of sparkle. :)



Debbie
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

No comments: