Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 28 August 2011

CHALLENGE #136 - DISTRESSING AND TEARING

Hello there. Sunday again and time for another challenge. Well, you really didn't like shaker cards did you? lol. I promise not to use that again. :o) Although we didn't have many entries this time, we still have to have a winner and that is #3 Sarah T.


Congratulations Sarah. Your little circles were super. Please take your winners badge from the sidebar and then please click on Contact Us, email Debbie and she will arrange your prize for you.

Our top 3 this week are:
#5 Lizy with a beautiful wedding card.
#7 Elaine with a fabulous medicine bottle for man flu. So funny!!!!
#9 Diane with her very pretty pamper card.
Well done ladies, they were lovely. Please take your Top 3 badges.

This weeks challenge is Distressing and Tearing so you can rip, tear and ink to your hearts content.
Our lovely sponsor this week is CRAFTY EMMA'S STORE


and the prize for our winner is £10 to spend in Emma's online store.

As always, the design team have used images and/or sentiments designed by Debbie at THE CRAFTY PAD DESIGNS (don't forget to go and check out the weekly specials) and here's what we did for you this week.














DEBBIE











The challenge will close as always, next Saturday at 8.00pm UK time.

All the links for the Design Teams blogs are in the sidebar (or you can click on their names above the card pics) so please go and have a look to find out exactly how they have created their projects and leave them some love. :o)

Email entries are welcome. Email using the Contact Button and they'll be popped into the post for you and can I ask you again to PLEASE, please turn off your word verification if you don't mind. It's very time consuming making comments and it really does make like easier for us without it. Thanks.

Don't forget that we have a DT call out for another week, so either put DT after your name in your entry or post in the DT call post at the top of the blog.

We look forward to seeing what you all rip up this week.
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx


9 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

EELS said...

Hey, I got into the top 3 with my Man Flu medicine shaker card. Thankyou so much, I will display my badge proudly.
Cheers,'
Elaine

Diane said...

Thanks girls for picking me for one of your top three !! Such a shame not many played along because a shaker card is fun to make !!

hugs Diane xx

Diane said...

Me again girls....thought I would be FIRST this week !! Another fab challenge !!

hugs Diane xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful design team samples - thanks for the challenge!

Marfa said...

You know, I had not done the edge tearing technique in a long time. I forgot how fun it is to do it. This was a great challenge for me because I got to do something that I had pretty much forgotten about. I tend to go through stages, and my tearing and inking stage ended a long time ago. It was fun to do it again.

Lizy said...

Oh wow! Thanks for picking me in your top 3! Shame more people weren't into the shaker thing :( Ah well, I loved it! :D

Lizy x

Victoria said...

Hi ladies, This is a lovely challenge blog. I'm new here and that's because I located you within the huge challenge list I recently created. If you'd like to peek at the listing the address is http://looking4blogchallenges.blogspot.com. I'm also interested in your short run call for DT. I haven't done it before, but I'm ready! If you check out my entry card, please stick around and visit other posts to get an idea of my craftwork. Thanks so much, Victoria

Perfect Crafts said...

Beautiful DT projects.
Hugs,
Justyna x