Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Saturday, 16 April 2011

Photograph on canvas - post with a difference

 Hi Debbie here with a post that is a tad different!  I love it when new small companies start up and I love to display their badges etc if I can. :)   So this post is all about BAGS OF LOVE     
They are a fabulous website offering personalisation of all types of gifts with your favourite photographs.  I myself have just received a gorgeous canvas printed with my chosen photo on it and I can honestly say it is perfect, great service and quick too. :)
I was thinking that if you made or received a beautiful card you could perhaps use a photo of it to personalise an item from Bags of Love or what a great gift to give to match the card you are giving too. :)
Pop over to Bags Of Love and see what they have to offer and hope you like what you see. :)



xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

2 comments:

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great gift idea!

Thanks for the link.:)

Maggie
x

Dawn said...

Wonderful personalised gifts!
TFS the link!
;Dawn xx