Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Saturday, 29 January 2011

Winner of Challenge 105..

I must apologise for My Linky closing early again this week - I think I had set it wrong - sorry!

Thank you to everyone for all the entries we had for this challenge
seems you really liked this one.  :)

Huge thanks to the lovely Joanna Sheen for sponsoring us. :)

The random winner this week is Number 38
this translates to...... Jo Davies
Congratulations Jo
 please contact me. :)

This is Jo Davies card

 please take your winning badge for your blog. :)


 ****************************
Now for our TOP 3
Leanne with her beautiful handmade flowers. :)


We loved this card and thought it looked like a page in a story book. :)


Rebekah - beautiful soft colouring and fabulous attention to detail. :)


 Here is your TOP 3 badge ladies for your blogs. :)


Well done to everyone. :)


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

1 comment:

Leanne said...

WOW - Thank you SO much for choosing me as a Top 3 - am well chuffed!!

Leanne xx