Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Saturday, 4 December 2010

Winner of Challenge 99

 Thank you to everyone for all the entries we had for this challenge
- a crafty lot you are  :)

Huge thanks to the lovely  Crafty Sentiments Designs for sponsoring us. :)

The random winner this week is Number
this translates to...... 100
Congratulations Carolina
 please contact me. :)

This is Carolina's card
Such a pretty card. :)

 please take your winning badge for your blog. :)


 ****************************
Now for our TOP 3
Marg the Hermit

This is such a beauitful card, I love the snow effect. :)


Wendy
 I love this card - so effective without using Christmas images.:)

 

Lia
Beautifully coloured image and clean cut design. ;)

 Here is your TOP 3 badge ladies for your blogs. :)

Well done to everyone. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

2 comments:

Lia said...

oohh wow I'm very excited that I'm one of the winners of the top 3 I'm so happy, thnk you
hugs Lia

Pat said...

Congratulations to the winners! Well done.
Hugs xx
Pat