Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Saturday, 13 November 2010

Winner of challenge 96

 Thank you to everyone for all the entries we had for this challenge  :)

Huge thanks to the lovely Crafty Ribbons
and
Letraset for sponsoring us. :)

The random winner this week is Number 25
this translates to...... Coops
Congratulations 
 please contact me. :)

This is  Coops' card

please take your winning badge for your blog. :)


 ****************************
Now for our TOP 3
Cheryl Walker
Ria

Krista


 Here is your TOP 3 badge ladies for your blogs. :)

**************************************************
GDT - Pat has used a Crafty Pad Stamp Design Image -
Just Ted on Ball

Pat please contact me if you wish to do a GDT spot with us. :)

Well done to everyone. :)


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

3 comments:

Ria said...

HWoohoooo I made the top 3 ;) thanksssss
hugs Ria

coops said...

oh my word!!! i can`t believe i`ve won.thanks so much ladies and big cograts to the top 3 ladies and gdt winner :D

xx coops xx

Krista said...

OMG, thanks so much for choosing my card to be in the top 3, you really made my day!!

Krista