Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 21 November 2010

Personalised Story book for Christmas

Created by Nicola for The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

I really enjoyed using the "Christmas Personalised Mini Story Book" which can be found HERE and I hope our adorable grandsons will enjoy reading it as they love nothing better than a good story book and I sit for hours reading with them when I am over.
I have made the book using square pages to show how versatile digi images are. :)





I adhered two square cards together to make this wee book which consists of 6 pages.


Decorate to your choice - 
All my  papers are from the Joyeux Noel pad by Papermania, poinsettias from Wild Orchid Crafts

I have glittered all the edges. 
The wording has been blurred out for obvious reasons.


Sissix die cuts and sizzlets words.

Colour images to your choice I have used
 copics and prismas.


Embossed die cuts to decorate

Spellbinders snowflakes and gems from stash.


The images and verses have been cut out with nesties.



and you still have plenty of time to make one of these books for those
special wee folks in your life. The direct link to the product is HERE
I really enjoyed using the "Christmas Personalised Mini Story Book" which can be found HERE and I hope our adorable grandsons will enjoy reading it as they love nothing better than a good story book and I sit for hours reading with them when I am over.

Hope you enjoy it too.. Nicola

1 comment:

Frea said...

NOw how cute is that Debbie! Haven't got any little ones around anymore, otherwise I would definitely make one. Greetz, Frea