Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 31 October 2010

Welcome to our newest DT members..

Thank you for all the fabulous applicants we had for our DT call. The response was amazing and is what so difficult to choose, but I enlisted the help from the lovely Maxine and Rozzy. :) :)
It was so difficult - we decided to expand our team so we chose to have another 6 regular DT ladies. :)

Please welcome the fab new members of our DT.
Pop over and check out their blogs and see their fabby work. :)

You will see their beautiful creations from the 7th November. :) :)

Lorraine

Maria

Magdalena

Vanessa

Anne


and for 1 GDT spot with us



WE ARE ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU ALL. :)


Please see the post below for our current challenge. :)
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for choosing me to be part of your DT. I am so excited. Can't wait to get started.

TinaB said...

Can't wait to work with you all! xx

Lorraine said...

Thank you from me too. I'm really excited about working with you and getting to know you all.

(you know I only joined to get the free digi's though, don't you??? ha, ha, pmsl).