Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Saturday, 11 September 2010

Winner of Challenge 87

 Thank you to everyone for all the entries we had for this challenge.  :)

Huge thanks to Crafty Ribbons for sponsoring us. :)

The random winner this week is Number 5
this translates to...... KIM
Congratulations Kim
 please contact me. :)

This is  Kim's card


 please take your winning badge for your blog. :)


 ****************************
Now for our TOP 3

Congratulations ladies....
Kaylou


Ujjwal



Bettina



 Here is your TOP 3 badge ladies for your blogs. :)


Well done to everyone. :)
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

5 comments:

kaylou said...

Woohoo....
wow thank you ladies, I am so happy.Well done to the other ladies too.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Ujjwal said...

Yay!! I made it to Top 3. Thanks a ton for choosing my card!!

maxine said...

Well done everyone.

ditzy-crafts said...

thanks debs. i have sent you an email. x

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...


Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop:
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/03/clever-chicks-blog-hop-28-easter-peeps.html

I hope you can make it!

Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick


Yours in poultry,
Kathy Mormino
The Chicken ChickTM

Join me on Facebook
Follow my blog: The-Chicken-Chick.com