Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Saturday, 28 August 2010

Winner of Challenge 85 & Top 3

 Not so many entries last week - holiday time, every one is lapping up the warm sunshine somewhere. :)
Thank you for all the entries we did have and what a great selection too. :)

Huge thanks to our the wonderful Joanna Sheen for sponsoring the challenge. :)

The winner this week chosen by Mr Random number is:-

Number 7

This translates to Janey    Here is Janey's card - 
Congratulations Janey please contact me with your details and I shall
foward them on to Joanna. :)


 Please take you winner's badge for your blog Janey. :)


Now for our TOP 3.......

        


Hazel 


    


 Well done ladies - please take your TOP 3 badge for your blog. :)





xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

2 comments:

cgl1539 said...

Woohoo! I made top three, just put the badge on my blog, Thank you!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3 x