Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 22 August 2010

Challenge 85

 Thank you for all the fabulous entries to our last challenge. :)

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Joanna Sheen


The prize is a £10.00 gift voucher to spend in Joanna's shop - 
she has a great range of products, really worth popping over and checking it out. :)

Our Challenge this week is :- is a recipe of :-
1 Circle, 2 Squares and 3 Brads or Buttons.

It is not a requirement that you use a Crafty Pad image -
but if you do your name will go into the draw twice - 
doubling your chance to win. :)

There isn't a card from me this week because of my fractured 
finger - but can't wait to get back to crafting. :)

Sally won't be creating every week for us -
but will join us a couple of times a month. :)

Here is the wonderful inspiration from all the fabby DT ladies 
and I am sure you will agree they have worked very hard. :)

 Rozzy has used the Seahorse Image :-



Suzi has used Lenny the Lion :-


 
Maxine has used Lenny the Lion :-




Tina has used Lenny the Lion :-

All examples were made using
Available from HERE


Challenge closes Saturday 8pm GMT

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of the DT ladies
to find out how they created their projects.  Links are in the side bar
.

All email entries welcome - please email me and I
will post your entry here.

Looking forward to seeing your wonderful entries. :)


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

2 comments:

Ginger Claire said...

I don't think I've been the first to upload before! Thanks for a great challenge x

Queen B said...

I really liked this challenge! Went great with the sketch I was using! Thanks!