Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 6 June 2010

Challenge 74 - Also Don't Forget the Mega Competition

Thank you to everyone who took part in our last challenge - your creativity is fantastic and is always a pleasure to see.
Don't forget to check out our Mega Competition over at CPSdesigns - HERE
Crafty Pad Stamp Designs are also Sponsoring this week's Challenge
Please do go and visit
This week's winner will receive a set of the BRAND NEW Cupcake Design Stamps



So, on to this week's Challenge which is…..

 Swirls & Pearls
Here's what the Creative Design Team have been making for you this week.
Please don't forget to visit their individual Blogs


Suzi



Pat

Maxine








  


All images used on these examples are from
the Cup Cake range that can be found- HERE

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of
the DT ladies. :)
Challenge closes Saturday 8pm GMT
No Blog - then please email me and I will post
your entry here. :)
Please don't forget about the mega Competition
xxThe Crafty Pad Team xx

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi there I'm new to your challenge blog so I hope you like my card. FAB cards by the DT Team. Oval sentiments cards have swirls on & there is lots of pearls. Take care
Hugs Vicky xx

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous yummy dt cards!

Angella D. Crockett said...

This is my very first visit! What a wonderful challenge site you have and a talented DT! I hope to play again soon! God Bless!

Sandi said...

I can't remember how I found you, but your DT cards are awesome! I've entered a card today ~ Sandi

wintam said...

Thanks for the inspiration! Great prize!

cgl1539 said...

http://christi-hicks.blogspot.com/2010/06/such-sweet-bear.html

Okay I didnt see mr linky so I am posting this here. If I missed the deadline I am sorry, but it said 8:00 and I assumed that was 8pm.