Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 9 May 2010

Winner of Challenge 69

What a fabulous lot of entries we had - thankyou. :)

Thank you to Ali from Crafty Ribbons for sponsoring us and her gorgeous ribbons will be
on their way to the winner, who is..number 29.....
.
.
.
.
Deb  Neerman  http://debneerman.blogspot.com/
Congratulations Deb - can you please email me with your full postal address and I will pass it on
to Ali.  Enjoy your Ribbons when you receive them. :)  Also email me your choice of free digi download from the CPSdesigns.


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

2 comments:

maxine said...

Congratulations Deb, enjoy your prize.

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, thank you so much! These ribbons are so beautiful ... positively drool-worthy!

I'll poke around for your email addy and when I find it, I'll shoot you my info.

Thanks so very much! You've made my Mother's Day!

Sending hugs, Deb