Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 25 April 2010

winner challenge 67

Thank you to everyone who entered in this challenge - it was a record number of entries this week. ;)  Hope to see you all join in again this week. :)

A huge thank you to Joanna Sheen for sponsoring this challenge. :)


On to the winner, which is......chosen randomly........
Number 16

Congratulations Carrie  http://carriescreativecards.blogspot.com/ - please email me with your postal address and I will forward it to Joanna - she will send you your £10 voucher direct. :)

Don't forget to check out the new challenge with our new sponsor too. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi, am very excited that I won! I am on holiday this week, I will email you on my return! Thanks x

rozzy said...

Congratulations on winning.. enjoy your prize
hugs rozzy xx