Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 25 April 2010

Challenge 68 and another fab sponsor....

Thank you for all the great entries last week - there was quite a few which was fabulous
 and we thoroughly enjoyed visiting you all. :) :)

This week we have another fabulous sponsor - Crafty Sentiments
do pop over and see their beautiful stamps.
They also have a weekly challenge blog - HERE



Here is a little bit about their company.


Crafty Sentiments is a small clear stamp company that offers unique sentiments and cute images for all crafters and scrapbookers. The company is run by Suzette Edmond and she has on board a very talented illustrator that is base here in the UK, Kathy Hare and also Cheryl Alger from America.

They are giving this beautiful stamp Ted Rose to the winner of this weeks challenge..
isn't he a sweetie. :)


This week our challenge is Recycle something before it goes in the bin. It can be anything
recycled or reused.  Ribbon, cardboard, drink can, box anything you like.

It is not a requirement that you use a crafty pad stamp to enter -
but if you do your name will go into the draw twice.

This week is the last week of the lovely Ester's 3month GDT spot with us.
It was a huge pleasure to work with you Ester - thank you. :)

Here is the fabulous inspiration from our lovely DT members...

Pat has reused a bottle container to make this lovely pen holder...




Rozzy has reused/altered this coffee tin



Ester has made a birthday gift



Suzi has reused/altered a wafer biscuit tin and made a matching tag and card




Maxine has reused/altered this plain bag to make a gift bag

 




Debbie has made a card with added elements of a drinks can and a piece of plastic milk carton








All projects have been made using the Anna digi stamps and clear stamps
you can find them HERE.

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of the DT members to
find out how they created their projects.  Links are in the side bar. :)

Challenge closes Saturday 8pm GMT.

Email entries welcome - just email me your creation and I shall
post it up here for you. :)
Here is an email entry from Joani - she has
reused the pot of gold from an old calendar and
punched the flowers from an old catalogue page.
Great recycling Joani - love your side step card. :)

Look forward to seeing all your wonderful entries. :)



xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

28 comments:

Deanne Burton said...

I love recycling!!!

My card can be found HERE!

Jennifer Scull said...

Hearts and Hand

here is my entry. so happy to have found your challenge blog! :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [25 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

raindropecho said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! I love to recycle :) My card is here

- Ann

Madison said...

I like recycling too!Here's my entry

pinky said...

Excellent recycling ladies. You can see mine here
Pinky

Charli said...

My entry can be found HERE

Great theme and I've discovered my new favourite embellishments... ringpulls!

Scrappy said...

Great challenge!

Here is my entry

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What great examples by the dt and an awesome challenge. You can find mine here .

beadz said...

Here is my card.
hugs,
Gini

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun challenge! You can find mine here .

Priscilla said...

What an awesome challenge..I used some trim that I had cut off the edge of some ribbon. It was in my scrap box. Thanks for letting me play this week :)

HERE IS MINE

Priscilla

li-bee-ti said...

Great challenge and lovely DT's work.
My mini album is here.

Grace said...

My card with repurposed packaging from pearls is HERE

cgl1539 said...

Here is my card

cgl1539 said...

http://christi-hicks.blogspot.com/2010/04/best-friends-in-bloom.html
I am not sure if my link worked so I just wanted to redo this, here is my card. THank you and sorry if it worked the first time and I am making you do twice the work.

IRIT SHALOM said...

Great challenge and lovely DT jobs!!
Here is mine- recycled canvas from the inner side- like a shadow box
HERE IT IS

Debbie said...

I have just posted an email entry up on behalf of Joani.
Thank you for your lovely side step card and great recycling. :)

xxDebbiexx

Linda said...

I do lots of recycling on my projects....great challenge.

What super projects by the DT...thank you for the inspiration!!

Here’s my card.

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous DT samples ... very inspiring!

You can see my card HERE.

Thanks for a fun ... and green ... challenge!

Marjo said...

I love recycling Here's my project

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

I have used alot of recycling on me projects: card board from an old box, left over lace that I had, made my pwn DT paper as wel
http://ribberart.blogspot.com/2010/05/it-is-my-turn-to-host-and-choose-this.html

maxine said...

Lovely card Joani thanks for joining us this week

Cheryl said...

well you can see my project here,gorjus DT work as usuall hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

wintam said...

I recycled these. cylinders into knitting-needle holder, as part of a zigzag swap. What do you think?

Hazel said...

Fab crafting and recycling. My card is here x

Ester said...

I saw lovely creations this week.
Thank you all for the great time i had.
XX Ester

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Secont Entry for me, this time with my Tags, used cardboard :-)
http://ribberart.blogspot.com/2010/05/tags-tags-tags.html