Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 11 April 2010

Challenge 66 and super sponsor prize and a FREE verse.

Thank you all ever so much for joining in with the last challenge - really fabulous to go around and visit all your lovely blogs and see your fabulous creations. :)  :)

This week we have some treats for you - super prize and a free verse.

First of all our sponsor this week is the lovely Lou who owns Creative Craft World - click HERE to go to her fab crafty shop. :) 
She really does have some wonderful crafty stash for you..Mmmmmmm



Lou has very kindly offered Promarkers as this weeks challenge prize - not 1 or 2 but
7 Promarkers will be the prize and a fabulous variation of colours - see the pic below,
One lucky person will win these. :)



Any crafty project can be entered into the challenge and you do not have to use a
Crafty Pad stamp,
BUT if you do your name goes into the draw TWICE. ;)

Now for the Freebie - it is a beautiful verse that I have written myself and it is suitable for
a friend in your life - I do hope you like it too. :) :)  Please help yourself to it - click on the verse to
bring a large version of it up - then right click it and save to your computer.  Enjoy.
Would be lovely if you could let me know if and how you use it. :) :

The challenge this week is a yummy colour combo -
 We would like to see some colours of the rainbow. :) 


Please welcome Pinky as our GDT this week - Pinky has one of her cards in the Spotlight -
showing off her beautiful card with the Crafty Pad Butterflies on it. :)

Our lovely Maxine will be back with us next week -
we have missed  her and her wonderful creations too.  
 Looking forward to having you back Maxine. :)

Right on with the fantastic inspiration from all the mega talented DT members -
 you are in for lots of inspiration again this week . :)



Suzi has altered this clock - itsn't it amazing. :)



This is how it started......


Pinky has made this lovely colourful card. :)


Rozzy has  made this lovely bright shaker card. :)




Pat has made this lovely sweet colourful card. :)



Ester has made this lovely card and added some of her favourite Flowersoft to it. :)



Debbie has altered this canvas to hang on the wall. :)






All projects have been made using my new image Anna - Rainbow.
She is available HERE in clear stamp or digi stamp. ;)

All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post up
your entry here. :)

Here are a couple of email entries...
This one is from Shirley - she has used Anna Rainbow digi stamp.
Thank you Shirley - it is a lovely colourful card. :)


This one is from Sherryn - another lovely colourful card -
Love your rainbow Sherryn - thank you. :)


 
Look forward to seeing all your entries. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

22 comments:

Ester said...

What a lovely creations!!
XX Ester

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Debs said...

Beautiful projects by the DT and fab challenge.
My entry can be seen here..
Thanks
Debs xx

Deanne Burton said...

Lovely sentiment!

My card can be found HERE!

Linda said...

Very beautiful rainbow cards.....thank you for the inspiration!!
Thank you for the very lovely sentiment.

Here’s my card.

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous samples ... very inspiring!

You can see my card HERE.

Thanks for a fun challenge!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

great Dt cards Heres mine Hugs Julie x

Sharon said...

Beautiful DT designs.
My card is here
Hugs Sharon xx

Sharon said...

Beautiful DT creations.

My card is here
Hugs Sharon xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

Thanks for the beautiful colors! Here's my card!

Dora said...

Gorgeous DT Cards, I was really inspired by this week's Rainbow Theme. Here is my card, I used Jeremy The Giraffe. Thanks for looking xxx

Tami said...

I love that rainbow girl Didn't have time to get her today but will add to my collection soon. Here is my creation

http://teamgingerbread.blogspot.com/2010/04/cute-little-girl-in-purple.html

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Here is my card Great work by the DT. Marianne x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great DT Cards Heres mine Hugs Julie

Chloe said...

Hi, Lovely DT cards.

Here is my card

Chloe xx (age 9)

doubletrouble said...

Hello

I love rainbows. Here is my card

Alex XxxX

Debbie said...

I have just posted an email entry from Shirley. thank you Shirley for your lovely card. good luck in the draw. :)

xxDebbiexx

Debbie said...

I have just put a post up for Sherryn showing her lovely card - thanks for entering Sherryn, good luck in the draw. :)

xxDebbiexx

Esme said...

Lovely DT entries!! And a great prize too!

Here's my card!


Esme xx

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Great DT samples! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Here is my project

Thanks for looking!

Susie Little said...

Hi girls,

Here is my Card

Susie xx