Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 4 April 2010

Challenge 65 and new sponsors

Thank you to everyone who took part in our last challenge - great to see you join in. :) :)

Happy Easter to everyone - don't be eating too much choccie today..lol

Please note that it is not essential that you use a Crafty Pad stamp
to join in with the challenges.  Of course it will be fabulous
if you do and your name will go into the draw twice.

Some great news - we have 2 more sponsors - they are
the fabulous


and


That makes 4 fabulous sponsors now for The Crafty Pad
starting soon - so the prizes will be varied.  :) :)

Our challenge this week is:-
Let's see some pretty lace and bows.

Last week saw the launch of the Anna range -
she seems to be a popular young lady. :)

The prize this week will be a GDT spot with us here at
The Crafty Pad
and a digi image that the DT will be working with too. :)

Our lovely Maxine cannot join us this week because she has moved home
and is waiting for her internet to be connected again.  She will be
back with us soon. ;) :)

Now for the inspiration from the hugely
talented DT members. :)

Suzi





Pat





Rozzy






Ester



Debbie



All samples have been made using
Anna by the Gate stamp -
she is available HERE in both digi and clear stamps.

All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.


Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post up
your entry here. :)

Look forward to seeing all your entries. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

16 comments:

Ester said...

What a lovely cards!

XX Ester

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Deanne Burton said...

Great inspiration!

My card can be found HERE!

sgc said...

Here is my card:

http://sandyescreations.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-2.html#comments

sharon said...

Great DT cards.
Here's my card: http://sharon79-sharonscraftyplace.blogspot.com/2010/04/plant-pot-fairy.html
Sharon x

Ria said...

Gorgeouss work DT ;)
Here is my card


My card
hugs Ria

kavitha said...

lovely cards,here is mine:
http://kalalayaa-artclub.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-love-with-ribbons.html

Carrie said...

Love this challenge...

Here's mine!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, beautiful cards! Great inspiration from the DT. Thanks for a wonderful challenge - I LOVE lace! Here’s my card

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, what a bunch of beautiful cards! Great inspiration from the DT. Thanks for a wonderful challenge. I LOVE lace! Here’s my card

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What lovely cards and a great challenge. You can go here to see my entry.

Linda said...

What beautiful inspiration cards by the DT....thank you ladies!!!

Here’s my card.

Tracey said...

Great challenge & gorgeous DT samples :)

My Card is here

x

IRIT SHALOM said...

my card for this challenge
HERE IT IS

lalkygirl said...

fab cards from the dt as always,i had no lace so used a pretty martha stewart lace edge punch ,i hope it still qualifies for the challenge
HERE is my card
lalkygirl x

Susie Little said...

Hi Girls

Here's my lacy make!

Susie xx