Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 28 March 2010

Challenge 63 winner

Thank you  for your enteries last week - only 4, but thoroughly enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing your creations. 
I appreciate that you can join in every week and that we can all get very busy. :) :) :)

The winner this week is Pinky - can you please email me Pinky with confirmation of your GDT spot with us.
Here is Pinky's stunning card - she followed Rozzy tutorial to make her stunning butterfly, but used glitter instead of beadazzles.



isn't that Butterfly just amazing?
I just want to reach into the photograph and touch it...lol
This card will also be in the spotlight because it is totally gorgeous. :)

Tracey - lalkygirl, Suzi and Joani please email me too
and you may choose whatever digi image you like
and I will send it to you.  Just a wee thank you
for entering our challenge. :) :)

2 comments:

pinky said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as your winner this week. Chuffed to bits, will email you today. The recipient of this card was totally pleased with the beautiful butterfly, thanks to your lovely images. Hugs
Pinky

June said...

Wow what a gorgeous card. I must join in again with the challenges now i have a bit more time
hugs June xx
ps Debbie hope all is good with you