Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 14 March 2010

Challenge 62 and a lovely sponsor

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MUMS -
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A LOVELY DAY.


A huge Thank you for all the wonderful entries in the last challenge - so nice visiting you all and seeing such wonderful inspiration out there. :)

Get yourself a cuppa and pull up a chair - you are really going to enjoy this post. :) :)

Lou of Creative Craft World is now going to be our monthly sponsor - she has put forward a great prize this week of some fabulous Prima Flowers (us crafters just can never have enough, can we? lol)

She has a wonderful craft site with everything you need right there.  You can pre-order the brand new Prima's now and if you order 3 you will get the 4th free - now how is that for a great bargain. :)
Pop over to Creative Craft World and check it out. :)

Our challenge this week is:- Ovals and Ribbon -
please use at least one oval and 2 ribbons on your project. 
This is a great challenge for regular or Easter projects.

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.

Please give a lovely warm welcome to our GDT this week -
Debs from handcrafted especially for you.  Great to work with you Debs - your work is gorgeous. :)

Now I know every week I say that we have some great inspiration for you - but this week my extremely talented DT girls have really excelled themselves again. :)  I don't know how they do it - obviously one very talented, creative bunch I have working with me. And I am very lucky to have them. :)

Just feast your eyes on the examples below:-

Debs has made this beautiful card and mini egg pouch..Mmmmm





Pat has made this beautiful Easter Card:-


Suzi has made this beautiful Thank you pouch to hold yuummy choccie:-




Mainxe has made this beautiful Easter Basket..Mmmm:-





Rozzy has made a beautiful picture frame and
decorated a T.Shirt:-




Ester has made this beautiful Easter card:-

All these wonderful examples have been created using
Roshell & Chickie digi image.  It is available from HERE
in both digi format or clear stamp - the choice is yours. :)

All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post up
your entry here. :)

Here is an email  entry from Joani.  she has used Belinda in Reflection. ;)
Thankyou Joani - your card is beautiful. :)


 
Look forward to seeing all your entries. :)


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

20 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Ladies
Just wanted to say thank you so much for the opportunity to be GDT member this week and thanks to Debbie for the wonderful images to work with.
Fantastic DT projetcs - all so inspiring. Hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day.
Take care
Debs xx

Doreen said...

Such fantastic and varied projects from the DT. Marvellous. xx Doreen

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great DT cards, love that image. Here is my card Marianne x

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [14 Mar 12:41pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Debbie said...

I have just posted up an email entry oh behalf of Joani. Thank you Joani for playing along with our challenge. :)

xxDebbiexx

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hiya! I've used an oval and two different laces (I'm such a lacy girl!) - can that count? Here is my submission. Thanks!

Susan

Susie Little said...

Here is my card!

Susie xx

crafterGM said...

Here is my Card Thanks Gloria M.

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Fabulous work, everyone! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Here is my project

Thanks for looking!

Pat said...

Gorgeous and yummy projects from the DT!
You can find my card
HERE

Thank you for looking!
Hugs xx
Pat

Katie said...

Great DT projects!
Here's my card

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great Dt Cards Heres mine Hugs Julie x

Rhonda said...

Awesome Projects!
HERE'S MINE

Thanks, Rhonda

Scrappy said...

Great job DT! Here is one from me:

http://big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com/2010/03/woohooits-wednesday.html

Ester said...

What a beautiful creations!!
XX Ester

Melanie said...

Great challenge, super cute idea. Here is my card,
http://thecraftycritter.blogspot.com/2010/03/ready-for-spring-critter-sketch.html
Great DT creations!!

Chocolate Fudge Cake said...

What a great challenge and some fab inspiration from the DT. Sorry I haven't entered for a while, hope you enjoy this entry

Debbie said...

Hi Rhonda - I am sorry I cannot get on to your web site to see your card.

xxDebbie the crafty pad

Hazel said...

Super crafting. My card is here x

Linda said...

Such fabulous cards for inspiration by the DT....thank you so much for all the great ideas!!

Here’s my card.