Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 7 March 2010

Challenge 61

A huge thank you to Crafty Ribbons for their beautiful prize they offered for challenge 60. :) :) :)

This week our challenge is 'CHARM' -   It will be Mothering Sunday soon so we like you to give your project some charm for your mum or friend....
please use at least one on charm on your project.

The prize shall be 1 week GDT and a Crafty Pad digi stamp
that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.

This week you are in for a real treat - the DT girls have been very creative and their examples will certainly give you huge amounts of inspiration. :) :)

Suzi has made this beautiful card and altered a box set.





Rozzy had made this beautiful gift set comprising of a
card, delightful basket and tag.











Maxine has made this beautiful card.






Pat has made this beautiful card.




Ester has made this beautiful card.


Butterflies and Verse images have been used
to create these wonderful examples -
available in clear stamp or digi stamp

All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post up
your entry here. :)
Here is a stunning entry from the lovely Shirley -
she has used the gorgeous butterflies to create her card. :)


 
Look forward to seeing all your entries. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

19 comments:

CreaRenata said...

I am first!

This is mine

Renata

Elise said...

Oh my goodness ! Simply incredible !

Have a lovely week

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [07 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Pat said...

Wow fabulous projects from the DT!!
I wish i had time to make some boxes like that.
You can find my card
HERE

Hugs xx
Pat

Katie said...

Great DT work.
Here's my card

rozzy said...

this card is for Doreen...
here

Kym Weber said...

Absolutely stunning projects from the designers!

Here is my entry

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great DT cards. Here is my card Marianne x

Susie Little said...

I made my charm with Shrinkles

Susie xx

Penny D. said...

My entry is here

Katie said...

Another one from me

IRIT SHALOM said...

Charming challenge and here is my card
HERE IS MY CARD

Hazel said...

my card is here
Once again, superb crafting from the team x

IRIT SHALOM said...

THIS IS ANOTHER CARD I DID WITH A CHARM- CHARMING WEEK FOR ME
HERE IT IS

Anne said...

Beautiful DT creations!

Here is my card.

Anne

Carrie said...

Love this blog...just stumbled across it....
Will be joining in as often as I can now...Here's mine!

Macpurp said...

first challenge from me in a long time. beautiful makes from all on the DT.

HERE is my card.

love tina x

Tracie said...

Gorgeous creations ladies.

This is mine

Debbie said...

I have just added an email entry for Shirley.

Thank you Shirley - I do love your card and the effect you have achieved with your butterflies is gorgeous. :)

Thanks for entering our challenge.

xxDebbiexx