Here is my Tutorial for altering an ice-cream tub. :)
You will need:-
1 Haagen Daz Ice-cream Tub & Lid
(enjoy eating the contents first..lol)
Butterflies & Verse Stamp – Digi or Clear stamp from HERE
Nestie Circles – scalloped and plain
1 12 inch x 1 inch strip of paper
Decorative Craft scissors
1 Decorative Brad
Half Inch wide ribbon
Patterned Paper of your choice
Sentiment stamp of your choice
Sandpaper to distress
Chalk to finish edges
PVA glue or D.S tape
To decorate the lid:-
1. Stamp or print the butterflies - colour to your choice.
2. Use the large nestie scallop circle, then a smaller plain circle on top of that.
3. The flower is handmade using the concertina folds using a 12" by 1" strip of paper and you can use any craft scissors to give you a fluted edge.
4. Finish it off by trimming with half inch ribbon, brad and tassle.
5. Inside the lid Stamp or print the Butterfly verse and cut into circle.
For the container:-
6. Open up the container carefully down the seam, lay it on the paper, draw round the shape and cut the paper. Use glue or double sided tape to secure. Then put it back together.
7. Use sandpaper on the edge of the container and then
chalk it (optional).
8. Stamp your sentiment and cut with correct size nesties. Use the smallest butterfly to the side of the sentiment to finish.
That’s it – one beautifully altered ice-cream tub. Makes a lovely gift.
Hope you find this Tutorial helpful.
Hugs Suzi xx