Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 7 February 2010

Challenge 57...

Thanks for all the lovely entries - thoroughly enjoyed visiting you all. :)

Don't forget to enter the BLOG CANDY 10 stamp giveway..HERE
And also check out the BIG SALE and bag yourself a bargain. :)

This weeks challenge has been set by our lovely Maxine and it is a Recipe:-
1 Fancy Edge
2 Hearts
3 Papers

The prize shall be 1 week GDT using a DIGI stamp
that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.

Our GDT this week is the very lovely Lisa - please give her a warm welcome.
Great to have worked with you Lisa - Thank you. :)

Now for all the beautiful inspiration from all the hard working DT/GDT members:-

Lisa:



Rozzy:




Pat:



Maxine:



Ester:



Suzi:




Debbie:




All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post up
your entry here. :)

Here is an email entry for Joani..she has used
Milo Mouse - New Home and coloured the
image digitally. :)

Look forward to seeing all your entries. :)
 
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

23 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Everyone, Gorgeous DT cards! I really enjoyed making my GDT card. Such a cute image which was lovely to colour.

Lisa xx (GDT)

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: [07 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

Donna said...

Hi Ladies, gorgeous creations from you all. Here is my creation

Myriam said...

Very cute cards DT!
Here is mine.
-xxx- Myriam

sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maxine said...

Great card Joani thanks for joining us this week

sharon said...

Great DT cards, Here's my card (hope the link is correct this time!!!) http://sharon79-sharonscraftyplace.blogspot.com/2010/02/wedding-card-1.html. Sharon x

Debbie said...

Thank you Joani for your email entry this week. :) :)

Jeanet said...

Great DT work this week! I've made a card with a doodle palace image (for DT), you can find it on my blog, here

tiggertastic said...

my entry is here

thanks for looking
sarah x

Juliet A said...

Recipes are interesting. Here is what I cooked up.

Katie said...

Great recipe!
Here's my card

rozzy said...

This entry is for Doreen at...
wwwcraftydays.blogspot.com
here

Doreen said...

Beautiful DT cards.. My card can be found here.

Debs said...

Hi LAdies
Sorry not entered many challenges here lately - just started new job not long ago and been busy. This project fits nicely with your challenge this week so thought I would pop it in. You can see it here.
Great DT work - as always.
Take care
Debs xx

Hazel said...

Lovely crafting again from the team. My card is here x

Scrappy said...

Here is another from me:

http://big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com/2010/02/some-bug-love.html

jude said...

Gorgeous Dt projects.Well finaly found time to join in this week sorry seems ages since i last did your challenge.Anyway Here’s my entry
Hope your well Debs
hugs jude:)x

Scrappy said...

Here is one from me!

http://big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com/2010/02/another-obg-thursday.html#comments

Scrappy said...

Here is one from me:

http://big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com/2010/02/another-obg-thursday.html#comments

Maria Matter said...

fabulous creations ladies!
here's mine:
... Joyful Stamper: The Stamping Boutique Thur. Sketch

blessings, Maria

Emma said...

Gorgeous card ladies.
My entry is here
Hugs Emma x

Susie Little said...

Hi Girls,

Here is my card!

Susie xx