Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Monday, 11 January 2010

NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS ANNOUNCED...:)

Okay ladies the BIG moment is here.  But first I would just like to say a
HUGE BIG THANK YOU
to everyone who applied for DT. :) :)

I was amazed at the response and had 29 applicants - I really wasn't expecting that amount. :)

This has had to be one of the most difficult things I have ever had to decide...!
 There are a lot of talented crafters out there. :)
Rozzy, Maxine and my sis Joani helped me out - so thanks you guys - you are the best. :)

Right on to the matter in hand.  The two new Design Team members are :-

&

I would also like to offer Ester a 3 month DT spot with us too. :)

Ladies please  Email me HERE with your confirmation -
look forward to hearing from you. :)

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

8 comments:

Trimgym said...

Congratulations ladies, I'm sure you'll have a fab time with the other ladies and look forward to seeing your creations.

Love,

Jo.

Cazzy said...

Congratulations all of you. I am looking forward to your creations.

Cazzy x

maxine said...

Congratulations I'm looking forward to working with all of you.

rozzy said...

Congratulations ladies, i'm really looking forward to working along side of you. can't wait to see all your new craetions
Hugs rozzy xx

Crafty Nanna said...

Well done ladies and congratulations, look forward to seeing your creations in due course

Crafty Nanna said...

Well done ladies, Congratulations. Look forward to seing your creations in due course.

sugar n spice said...

Hi Girls, I'm delighted to be coming on board with such talented ladies, I look forward to working with all of you. "I'm so excited" !!! Yippee!

Hugs

Suzi xx

Sonia Jones said...

Well done to all of you. Can'twait to see your designs. Soniaxxx