Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 31 January 2010

Challenge 56..:)

Thank  you all for the wonderful entries last week - we had a lovely time visiting you all. :) :)
This weeks challenge:-
 It won't be long until Valentines day is here so make a card to show your love following
our sketch - you may twist it, turn it and add extra embellishments to it if you wish. :)

The prize shall be 1 week GDT and any Crafty Pad
Digi Dowload of your choice. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.

Here is the sketch:-

Our GDT this week is the very lovely Sam - welcome Sam, it is great to
work with you again. :)

Debbie unfortunately was not able to make a card this week.

Here is the fabulous inspiration for all the talented DT and GDT members :-

Sam:



Pat:
 


Ester:




Suzi:




Maxine:




Rozzy:


 All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post up
your entry here. :)
Here is an email entry from the lovely Janice:


Here is another email entry from Joani -
she has used Just Ted - Heart and has embossed him beautifully.
Thanks Joani



Look forward to seeing all your entries. :)

CHECK OUT THE NEW BIG SALE AND BLOG CANDY STAMP GIVEAWAY
OVER AT THE CRAFTY PAD STAMP DESIGNS


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

12 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Debbie, gorgeous cards by the Dt again, they are gorgeous! have a lovely weekend, hugs Linda x

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: [31 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Fabulous work, everyone! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Here is my project

Thanks for looking!

Cheryl said...

brilliant cards from the DT you can see my
sketch here love cheryl xx

Anonymous said...

Hope this works Debbie! Don't know where I'm copying my card to... but here goes! Jx

Hmm.. didn't go anywhere, no paste option!

Will email instead.

Debbie said...

If this works it is a link to Janice's card that I have put into the post as an email entry.....

http://www.docrafts.co.uk/community/gallery/item.aspx?item=3158374

Moshie said...

Well here I am again! Love your challenges! You can go here to see my entry!

lalkygirl said...

hi ladies
fantastic dt work ,and another great sketch challenge
HERE is my card

tracey x

Emma said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT and love the sketch.
My entry is here
Hugs Emma x

Pat said...

Gorgeous work as ever frrm the DT.
You can find my card HERE

Hugs xx
Pat

Trimgym said...

Here is my card for this week. Loved your sketch, hope you like my card.

Love,

Jo.

crafterGM said...

What aswesome work DT, Here is my Card Thanks Gloria M.