Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 17 January 2010

Challenge 54 and please welcome.....

This week we have one of our very talented new DT members starting - Suzi.  Please give her a lovely warm welcome and I am sure you will agree her work is beautiful. :)

The very lovely Pat and Ester shall be joining us next week with their fabby DT inspiration. :)

This weeks challenge is: - 'ANIMALS' - Lets see at least 1 animal on your project.

The prize shall be 1 week GDT and a Crafty Pad stamp
that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.



Please give a lovely welcome to the lovely Linda our GDT this week -
it is a pleasure to work with you Linda. :)

Linda has very kindly offered a RAK to everyone who
joins in this weeks challenge - Thank you Linda you are sooo sweet. :)
This is what she wrote :
I would like to offer a little RAK prize from me for this challenge. People who post up cards for this challenge will need to pop over to my blog and post a link to their card in my post about my card and Guest Design Team week at The Crafty Pad. I will do the drawing on Sunday, January 24 at midnight and post up the winner. The winner will have till Friday, January 29 at 8:00 am to contact me.  Click HERE to go to Linda's blog. :)



Here comes some inspiration from the fabulous DT girls
and the lovely Linda our GDT. :)

Linda has made this gorgeous card
with the digi version of Roshell -
Celebrating Spring :




Suzi has used the digi version of Roshell on her card
and shows us how you can print the image at various sizes :




Maxine has made a clean stamped image,
enhanced with beautiful bright papers :




Rozzy has used Roshell & Eggward to create
this gorgeous framed card :



 
 

Debbie has used the digital 'masking' techinque
to create the 2 friends.  These images have been coloured digitally too :



 
 

 I am sure you will agree that all the DT members have worked very hard this week to bring you some excellent inspiration - thank you all ladies. :)

You can find Roshell stamps and digi downloads HERE. :) :)

All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post up
your entry here. :)


Here is an entry from the lovely Patricia, thank you.
Patricia has used Alcohol Inks to create this gorgeous background
for her Fat Page :



Another email entry fro Joani.
Joani has created this slider card using Roshell and Friends Digi image.
Thank you Joani. :)




Look forward to seeing all your entries. :)


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

48 comments:

sam said...

Awesome DT projects girls and a big huge welcome to Suzi too.
Sam x

Louise said...

Lovely DT cards. Going to get me that duck! Here's my entry

Louise x

Annmaree said...

I just happened to have the perfect card for this challenge:

http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com/2010/01/valentines-card-for-few-challenges.html

Linda said...

Thank you Debbie for the opportunity to work with you and your DT this week.

Here’s my blog post about the RAK from me.

tiggertastic said...

just found your site, loving the images, will have to have a good look at work at your shop.

my entry is here

thank you for looking

sarah x

CreaRenata said...

Great DT cards!

Here's mine

Renata XX

Hazel said...

I hope teddy bears count - my card is here
Super crafting from the team x

Avril Ann said...

Hi Girls, Awesome projects, love them all, hope you like mines too....

Nikki said...

Beautiful Cards :o)
Here's Mine
Thanks for Looking Hugs Nikki

Georgia said...

Here's mine.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: [18 Jan 12:50am GMT]).

Jacqueline said...

Hi
Super inspiration!!

Here is mine

Jackie x

sam said...

I'm back again (like a bad smell me hehehehe) anyway here's my entry
Sam x

Debbie said...

I have just added an email entry of a Fat Pafe on behalf of Patricia - Thank you Patricia for joining in with the challenge. :)

xxDebbiexx

Adrina said...

Ok Here is my animal

Adrina XX

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Such cuteness on the DT projects :D

Here is my card

Moshie said...

I thoroughly enjoyed doing your challenge this week. Thank you for so many wonderful DT creations!
You can go here to see my entry!

Lilacanglia said...

Fabulous DT work,
HERE IS MY ENTRY
Hugs xx

Dazie said...

Love the stamp and love the dt work!


heres mine

Thanks
dazie
x

Mandy said...

Hi,
Great DT cards..Here's my card
Mandy xx

Deb said...

here is my animal entry
My card

Esme said...

Very cute duck, and quite apt considering the flooding near me!!

Here is mine


Esme x

scrappingdragon said...

wow what a talented bunch of DT members u have

http://nogards-space.blogspot.com/2010/01/combo-challenge.html

here is my entry

Katie said...

Great challenge!
Here's my card

Rose said...

super cute cards by the DT :)
my card is HERE

Rose said...

super cute cards by the DT :) my card is HERE

Susie Little said...

Hiya Ladies,

HERE IS MY CARD

Susie xx

Susie Little said...

Hiya,

HERE is my 2nd card!

Susie xx

Fern said...

Wonderful job DT!!!
Here's mine

Janice M said...

Fun challenge!! Here's my card

Debbie said...

Just added another email entry from Joani - thank you Joani - your slider card is fab. :)

xxDebbiexx

Camouse said...

Beautiful DT cards. Here's my entry

http://camouse.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-birthday-card.html

Christa G.

Suzy said...

Great DT projects. Here you can see mine

crafterGM said...

Awesome DT. Here is my Card Gloria M.

Dragonlady said...

Hello there,

Thanks for the DT inspiration. here is my entry

Hugs Ali x

~Jeri~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn B. said...

Great creations from the design team.. You can find my entry here

LOVE EWE,/a>

~Jeri~ said...

Here's Mine

sorry i had posted my entry wrong

Pat said...

Hi Girls!
Beautiful projects from the DT and warm welcome to Suzi, her work is gorgeous!
You can find my card
HERE
I didn't do a very good job!
Thank you for looking.
Hugs xx
Pat

Scrappy said...

Great projects! I couldn't resist joining you for this weeks challenge too! :-) Here is my link for my entry: http://big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com/2010/01/waiting-for-warmer-weather.html

Scrappy said...

Here is some more I made! There are TWO Animal cards on this post! Thanks for the fun and inspiring challenges! :-)

http://big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-freebie-friday-again.html

DesertBuni said...

Such Cute Cards by the DT!!! Ok, I wanna play along....
Here is my Tayla card

DesertBuni said...

AND......I happened to make 2 cute Animal cards this week! How cool is that!
So if I am allowed, I would like to share this one too!! Here is Jaden!!

Lisa said...

Hi, Gorgeous DT cards!

My card is Here

Lisa x

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Fabulous work, everyone! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Here is my project

Thanks for looking!

Gemma said...

Great DT cards as always.
Here is mine

Hazel said...

Another card from me here x

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Lovely DT cards :)
Here is my card