Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 3 January 2010

Challenge 52 is........and New Releases

 Happy New Year to everyone - hope it is a happy, healthy one for you. :) :)

Our DT call is still opened until the 10th Jan. :)

Sale is still running on all stamps and there is a mega sale on selected stamps.

And the great news too is that there are now DIGI stamps available to buy aswell as the clear polymer ones.  Check out the Crafty Pad Stamp Designs blog on the left-hand side bar for the DIGI's. :) :)

For this weeks challenge we would like to see
'Some Buttons'  on your project - a nice simple one to ease us into the New Year. :)

The prize shall be 1 week GDT and a Crafty Pad Digital Stamp
that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)


If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.



If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.

Here is the great inspiration from the wonderful DT ladies. :)

Rozzy:



Maxine:


 

Debbie:

 
The stamp used is the newly released Roshell with Brolly
you can find her and the other new releases HERE.

All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post up
your entry here. :)

Here is an email entry from Joanie...it is altered CD to Congratulate
the proud parents on the birth of their baby boy. :)





Look forward to seeing all your entries. :)




xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

27 comments:

sam said...

Ah this little ducky is SOOOO cute Debz. Great work by all of you as always. Hope to be back soon with something for you.
Happy New Year girls!!
Sam x

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Fabulous work, everyone! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Here is my project

Thanks for looking!

Melissa Craig said...

Awesome line up from your team!

lalkygirl said...

thanks for another great challenge ladies,your dt work is fantastic ,very inspirational
HERE is my card
happy new year ladies
tracey x x

Craftyanny said...

another fab challenge girls
here is my card
Anne x

sugar n spice said...

Lovely work from the DT as always, Here is my card

Hugs
Suzi x

sugar n spice said...

This is my second card for the challenge Here

Hugs
Suzi x

raindropecho said...

Aww these are such sweet samples!! Absolutely adorable :) Thanks for the great challenge!

Here's my card

- Ann

Cheryl said...

fab cards as always by the team you can see my entry
here love cheryl xx

Suzy said...

Cute cards.
I made one with a litlle butons. It is here

Debbie said...

I would like to enter a card for the crafty challenge 52 with buttons on .
This is my link to my blog i hope this is what you need
http://www.trimcraft.co.uk/blog/becky1/

thank you
becky

Liz said...

Here is my Button project


Here is my card

Liz x

li-bee-ti said...

my card is here.

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Here is another

Thanks for looking!

Joan Ervin said...

Everyone's projects are just darling...love the little duck!!!
Here is my card.

Pat said...

Happy New Year to the lovely team!
You can find my card
HERE

Thank you for looking!
Hugs xx
Pat

sharon said...

Happy New Year, some great cards by the DT, the duck image is sooooo cute.
Here's my entry for this challenge.
http://sharon79-sharonscraftyplace.blogspot.com/2010/01/first-tilda-card.html
Sharon
x

Jacqueline said...

Lovely challenge....Happy New Year!

Here is mine

Katie said...

I love buttons!
Here's my card

Made by Mandy said...

Love the cute little duck, cute image :)

Mandy's Card

Linda said...

Cute little rainy day duckie!!
Wonderful projects by the DT!!

Here’s my card.

Kim. said...

Beautiful samples. Thanks for looking a t my card which you will find HERE.
Kim xXx

Hazel said...

Gorgeous crafting. My 'buttons' card is here x

li-bee-ti said...

and anotehr card of mine is here.

sam said...

I got here finally by the skin of my teeth too. You can find my card HERE
cheers girls
Sam x

Kristie said...

I think I'm too late, totally forgot to post it earlier, but I wanted to share anyways!

http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-winter-birthday.html

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jan [LA 10:50pm] - 15 Jan [NY 01:50am, UK 06:50am, OZ 05:50pm] ).