Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Monday, 11 January 2010

DT Call....NOW CLOSED

The New Year will bring New Changes for us here at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs. :)

In the New Year I shall be selling both clear stamps and Digi Image stamps. :) 
This way it will suit stampers and non-stampers alike. :)

Therefore I am putting out this DT call for 2 new DT members to add to our already talented team. :)

The new DT members will be working with the Digi Image Stamps.

You will not be restricted to the one size and so beable to create all forms of craft not just cards.

You must have an active blog.

Please Email me HERE
Please also include a link to your blog.

All applications will be considered. :)

The Closing Date is Sunday 10th Jan 2010 at 6pm (UK time)

New DT members will be announced Monday 11th Jan 2010 after 6pm (UK time).

Any questions please do not hesitate to email me. :)

Look forward to hearing from you. :) :)

This post shall remain at the top until 11th Jan.


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

1 comment:

Lilacanglia said...

Hiya Debbie,
I have emailed, just thought I would let you know, as I do tend to end up in junk, lol,
Yahoo does not like my surname,

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A EVEN BETTER NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
Hugs
Angie