Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 6 December 2009

Challenge 49

It won't be long until Christmas is here - yayyy -
 I love Christmas, all the gorgeous smells and the lights. :) 

For our challenge this week we have a great sketch for you
to follow and get another Christmas card ticked off your to-do list. :)

Here is the sketch:-


You may twist or turn it and add extra embellis if you wish. :)

The prize shall be 1 week GDT and a Crafty Pad digi stamp
that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.


I would like to introduce you to our lovely GDT ladies this week. 
We still have the very lovely Sylvia with us - next week is her last week.
We also have the lovely Anne with us this week too -
it has been a great pleasure to work with you Anne. :)

Now for the beautiful inspiration from the DT's and GDT's

Anne had masked Christmas Ted on her card - I think you will agree
that it is very effective indeed.





Sylvia has added texture by stitching around her card -
another brilliant idea.



Maxine has used traditional Christmas colours
with a beautiful rich background.



Rozzy has made a gorgeous 'Easel' card with Percy & Parker Penguin







Debbie has altered a tin to make this different Christmas Card











All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post your
entries here. :)

Don't forget to pop your name down for the 'Candle Giveaway' too -
see HERE for the details. :)

Look forward to seeing all your wonderful entries.
It is a real treat for us to go around seeing your creations :)

BLOG CANDY WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER TODAY. :)


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

8 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Ladies
Gorgeous DT samples.
Lovely sketch to work with. My entry can be seen here.
Thanks
Debs xx

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

This was a great sketch, which I am sure I will use again. Love the DTs ideas.

My card is at http://craftilysugarbrown.blogspot.com/2009/12/starry-starry-night.html

Jacqueline said...

Love the sketch Debs...and the inspiration!!!
My entry can be seen here...

http://www.trimcraft.co.uk/projectinfo.php?pid=74641

Good luck everyone!
Jackie x

Linda said...

Thank you for the great sketch!! Fabulous cards by the DT...thanks for all the inspiration!!

Hazel said...

fab cards as usual - my card for the sketch is here x

Trimgym said...

Gorgeous creations once again everyone!

I have used your lovely sketch for my mums birthday card, using my own digistamp/3D decoupage image and backing paper, also for Christmas card, your lovely stamps were used for one of the candles I made for her presents.

Hope you like my creations. You can find them here.

Love,

Jo.

Pat said...

Pffff i think i am just in time for the challenge! I couldn't find my usb cable.
You can find my card
HERE

Thank you for looking!
Hugs xx
Pat

Susie Little said...

Hi Girls,

I flipped it as usual HERE is mine.

Susie xx