Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 15 November 2009

Winner Challenge 45

Thank you for all the wonderful entries last week - we had great pleasure going around visiting you all. :) :)

This weeks challenge winner is
.
.
.
.
Number 6 - which translates to.
.
.
.
.
.
Anne - chocolatefudgecake

Congratulations Anne please email me to confirm a weeks GDT with us. :)
Here is Anne's ATC:-



Don't forget the huge SALE now on and of course the BLOG CANDY too. :) :)



xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

2 comments:

rozzy said...

congratulations on winning this week, your card is beautiful. Looking forward to you joining us for your Guest DT spot
hugs rozzy xxx

Chocolate Fudge Cake said...

Oh wow, I can't believe I've won - I'm sorry that the photo is so rubbish - will try and put a better one on my blog.

thank you so much.

Anne xx