Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 29 November 2009

Challenge 48

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful entries last week -
great to go around visiting you all. :) :)

Hope you christmas card list is getting smaller now  -
not long before christmas time. :)

This week our challenge is - A Triangle
Have at least one triangle on your card or make the whole card triangular in shape.

The prize shall be 1 week GDT and a Crafty Pad stamp

that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.


This week we have the lovely Angie as our GDT and our lovely Sylvia too -
great to have you both onboard and it is a pleasure to work with you both. :)

Now for the wonderful inspiration from the talented DT and GDT members,
we have some special treats with the examples this week  :-

Rozzy has made a gorgeous card inside a wooden frame :-


 

Rozzy has also made this lovely Christmas Tree card :-






Maxine has made a beautiful easel card :-






Maxine has also made this gorgeous gift bag :-







Sylvia has made a beautiful triangular card with acetate :-





Angie has made this beautiful step card:-





Debbie has made two quick and easy make cards :-









I think you will agree that the inspiration is absolutely amazing this week  -
thank you all ladies for working so hard. :) :)

The stamps used in this weeks projects are

All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.


Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post up
your entry here. :)

Look forward to seeing all your entries. :)

Don't forget about the BLOG CANDY - it's got one more week to run. :)


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

8 comments:

Pat said...

Wow lots of beautiful creations and inspirations. I'll try and do the challenge this week.
So many talented ladies!
Hugs xx
Pat

Saskia said...

Wow! Lovely work from the DT!! Thanks Rozzy for telling me about The Crafty Pad! :)

Here is my entry! Thanks for looking!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Jeanet said...

What a great cards the DT members made this time! here is mine.

Jacqueline said...

Wow lots of inspiration!!!!Super!! I haven't done the challenge yet but will try and come up with something!!! But I would like to go in the draw for your lovely candle please......because if I win my electricity consumption would be kept at bay, preventing tomorrow's high bills today!!!
Many thanks
Jackie x

Susie Little said...

Hi Debs,

I have two card for your Challenge HERE

Susie xx

Melissa Craig said...

I enjoyed this one! Great line up from the DT - amazing!!

Here is my card

Chocolate Fudge Cake said...

This challenge had me remembering an old favourite style I have used in the past but not for a while so thank you for the inspiration and lovely work DT.

Here is my entry - hope you like!

Hazel said...

Great challenge and crafting. I'm sorry I'm late in linking - did the card and blogged, but forgot to link here - it's here x