Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 22 November 2009

Challenge 47...:)

Beautiful entries from everyone last week and it was great to see a few new faces join in. :) :)

I am so sorry I forgot to add the sketch again - but here it is now...honest!!  :) :)

This week we have a fabulous sketch drawn up by our own lovely Maxine for you to follow.


You may twist or turn it and add extras if you like. :)

The prize shall be 1 week GDT and a Crafty Pad stamp
that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.

And our lovely GDTs this week - We have the lovely Penny and Tracey with
us this week and of course the lovely Sylvia too. :)

Now for all the great inspiration for you to help get those christmas cards made. :)

Tracey :-

 
 



Sylvia :-





Penny :-




Rozzy :-





Maxine :-



Debbie :-


 


The Percy Penguin range of stamps have been used this week - pop over to http://thecraftypadstampdesigns.blogspot.com  to snap yourself a bargain
and don't forget about the blog candy too. :)

All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post up
your entry here. :)

Look forward to seeing all your entries. :)



xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

13 comments:

Hazel said...

Gorgeous crafting from everyone. I don't see the sketch though (although I can gather what it looks like from the fab examples made) x

sam said...

Great sketch and fab DT cards too
I'll see what I can come up with
Sam x

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful line up! Really fun sketch. I'm new to your site, I hadn't heard of your company before. Super cute images!

Here is my entry

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Great samples! Thanks so much for the chance to play! See card #2 on the post :)

here is my entry

Thanks for looking!

Wendy M said...

Fab stamps and DT designs. I just love the penguin - he is great... It was lovely speaking to you today Debbie and thank you for your encouragement :D

Hugs, Wendy xx

Susie Little said...

Hi Deb,

Here is my CARD

Susie xx

Chocolate Fudge Cake said...

Gorgeous DT samples and a great sketch to work with. Here is my card

Anne xx

MrsK said...

Hi all, hope your well here's my entry and fab sketch by Melanie by the way! Take care Sal xx

sam said...

Whoo hoo I made it hahahaha. Yes I'm back (oh no I hear you all groan lol) anyway here's my entry for this week.
Take care
Sam x

Pat said...

Superb work from the DT members as always!
You can find my card
HERE

Thank you for looking!
Hugs xx
Pat

CraftingAnu said...

Hey,
all the cards are lovely. Here is the link to my attempt-

http://expressimaginecreate.blogspot.com/2009/11/card-for-crafty-pad-sketch-challenge.html

Thanks
Anu

Lilacanglia said...

Fabulous DT work,
HERE IS MY ENTRY
Hugs xxx

Lilacanglia said...

HI
Its me again, I am sorry I put the wrong link in the last comment,
can't see it to delete it,
so this is the right link this time
HERE IS MY PROPER LINKED ENTRY
Hugs Angie x X x