Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 15 November 2009

Challenge 46....

It’s recipe time -  we would like to you to use:-
1 circle, 2 ribbons, 3 papers, 4 gems and some sparkle  :)

You are not solely restricted to cards -
your entry can be ATC, FP, Layout or Altered Art etc. :)


Your name will be entered twice into the draw if you use a Crafty Pad Stamp.
Your name will go into the draw once if you do not use a Crafty Pad Stamp. :)

The winner chosen at random and will win 1 weeks GDT spot and a
Crafty Pad stamp that the DT will be working with on your week. :)

I would love yoy all to welcome Pat back again this week as one of our GDT
 - it is lovely to work with you Pat. :)
And we also have our lovely Sylvia with us too for the next few weeks. :) :)

Now without much further ado lets see  the beautiful cards from
the wonderful, inspiring DT and GDT members.

Sylvia :-



Pat :-






Rozzy :-





Maxine :-






Debbie :-






and also a candle from Debbie :-








The stamps that we have used this week is
Percy Penguin you can find them HERE.  And don't forget there is a huge sale on all The Crafty Pad stamps :)

All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)

You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

Don't forget to enter the Blog Candy - post at top of page. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post up
your entry here. :)

Look forward to seeing all your entries. :)







xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

15 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love your card Debbie, and the candle is gorgeous - Percy and Parker fit around it perfectly!
Thanks once again for my GDT spot!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous cards from all the team and I love your candle Debbie. Will do my best to join in this week, have been snowed under with family probs.
Hugs
Suzi x

Trimgym said...

Hi Debbie and team,

Here is a first entry for me for this challenge. Not one of your lovely images this time, but one of my own digistamps, TurkeySanta. Hope you like him.

Thank you for looking, great recipe.

Love,

Jo.

Sarah said...

Beautiful cards and projects from the DT members.
You can find my card
HERE

Thank you for looking.
Sarah xx

Hayley said...

Beautiful cards as always girls, I've just realised I haven't used a stamped image - does that matter? Anyway mine is here Thanks for looking
Hayley xxx

Penny D. said...

omgosh, this was my first time trying a recipe challenge, and it was NOT easy! lol. But I managed and my card is here

Julie said...

Fab projects from the DT. Sorry Debbie, it's not one of your stamps this time, but you'll find my entry HERE
Julie x

Linda said...

Love all the projects....super cute images!!
Here’s my card.

Irit Cohen said...

great challenge

here mine: winter2

irit

lalkygirl said...

beautiful dt projects as always,lovely recipe to follow ,i enjoyed using the little penguin
HERE is my card
thanks
lalkygirl
x x

lalkygirl said...

beautiful cards and candle from th dt ,i have used percy,he is adorable thanks for the lovely recipe
HERE is my card
thanks
tracey[lalkygirl]
xx

Itzuvit said...

Loved your challenge.
Great DT work.
Here is my card
:)

Hazel said...

Once again, the crafting from the team is gorgeous. My card is here x

Katie said...

Great challenge!
Here's my project

Trimgym said...

Here is another one for me. Hope you like it, it's using one of your great stamps.

Love,

Jo.