Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 8 November 2009

Challenge 45...

FURTHER REDUCTIONS ON ALL STAMPS NOW ON AT THE
 NEW CRAFTY PAD STAMP DESIGNS SITE

This week the challenge is a sketch drawn by our very own lovely Maxine. :)



You may twist it, turn it, add further embellishments if you wish. :)

You are not solely restricted to cards -
your entry can be ATC, FP, Layout or Altered Art etc. :)


Your name will be entered twice into the draw if you use a Crafty Pad Stamp.
Your name will go into the draw once if you do not use a Crafty Pad Stamp. :)

The winner chosen at random and will win 1 weeks GDT spot and a
Crafty Pad stamp that the DT will be working with on your week. :)

As our GDT this week we have the very lovely Hazel - her work is beautiful and we all enjoyed working with her. :)
We also have the very lovely Sylvia who won the competition to work with use for the next 6 weeks and we are enjoying working with her too. Sylvia creates beautiful projects too. :)
Thank you ladies for joining us. :)

Now without much further ado - here are the beautiful cards from
the wonderful, inspiring DT and GDT members and I am sure
you will agree that the cards are stunning. :)


By Hazel -




By Sylvia -



By Rozzy -







By Maxine -




By Debbie -

 



We have used Christmas Ted stamps on these samples. :)

Anyone without a blog - please email me and I shall post your card up here. :)

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of the DT and GDT members. :)

All entries to be in by the Saturday evening 8pm BST.

U.K. P&P is free and I do ship abroad. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you for the privilege of joining the team for this challenge - such an awesome lot of crafting from everyone, as usual x

sam said...

Great sketch and wonderful DT cards too
Sam x

lalkygirl said...

fab dt cards ,lovely sketch too
i look forward to your challenges ladies
HERE is my card
tracey x

Juliet A said...

I decided that I needed to jump in and play, even though this is my first visit. Here is my card.

MrsK said...

Hi All, Fab cards again ladies! Here's my entry http://salsbitsandbobs.blogspot.com/2009/11/birthday-card-for-my-son-ethan-also.html

Sal xx

Pat said...

You can find my card
HERE
Great job from the DT as usual.
Thank you for looking!
Hugs xx
Pat

Susie Little said...

Hi Debs & Girls

Here is my CARD!

Susie xx

Chocolate Fudge Cake said...

Gorgeous sketch and I finally managed to get it uploaded in time. My ATC is HERE

Anne x

Trimgym said...

Hi Debbie, a bit on the late side, but here is my entry for this week. Lovely sketch again Maxine.

Love,

Jo.