Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 1 November 2009

Challenge 44

Have you noticed the new Header -
images are from The Crafty Pad - all nice and chrismassy
for the run up to the Festive Period. :) :)

Thank you to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge -
it was a pleasure to go and visit all of you. :)

This week we have a colour theme for the challenge - 
RED, GREEN and GOLD.

The prize shall be 1 week GDT and a Crafty Pad stamp
that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.

I would like to welcome the lovely Pat - We are all looking forward to working with you. :)
Pat is with us this week and the week after next too. :)



Special Treat this week is a Tutorial for Altering a Spoon into a Christmas Decoration.

Here are the wonderful examples to get your creative juices flowing
and I am sure you will agree they are fabulous. :)

Rozzy -



Pat -



Maxine -

 


Debbie - Altered Spoon -

 
I have made a Tutorial for this Altered Spoon - it would make
a great decoration for yourself or as a gift. :)
Click HERE for the FULL TUTORIAL.


All projects have been made using stamps from the 
 Christmas Ted set - HERE.

Please do go and visit the DT personal blogs.

All entries to be in by 8PM Saturday GMT.

No Blog - then please email me and I shall post your pic here for you. :)

Look forward to seeing your new entries. :)




xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

21 comments:

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous DT cards as always, love the new look banner, very festive. Look forward to joining in the challenges again.
Hugs to all the team.
Suzi xx

Penny D. said...

Here is my creation!!!

Cazzy said...

I love the header Debbie, great cards and will try and join in. I was planning on joining the last one but haven't been well since Thursday.

Cazzy x

Donna said...

Just gorgeous DT projects! Love the altered spoon. My entry is at Donna's Blog!
Hugs, Donna x

Penny D. said...

Here is my second entry I know it's not classic bright red and green and gold so I hope it still counts :)

Katie said...

Super challenge, I didn't do Christmas wth those colors though.
Here's my project

lalkygirl said...

fantastic card from the dt .
i like the new banner.
HERE is my card
tracey x

Penny D. said...

another one here

Padster said...

Here's mine
Mainly due to my printer playing up with my digi image!
xx

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Thanks so much for the challenge and the inspiration, here's my take on the colour scheme :)
Here is my card

sam said...

Great new banner Debz and great DT makes too.
Here's my entry
Sam x

Blankiefinder said...

Thanks for the fun! Here is my card

Chocolate Fudge Cake said...

Love the header - very cute. Here is my card. Just adore these Christmas colours.

Lilacanglia said...

Love the new banner,
Great DT work,
HERE IS MY PROJECT
Hugs
Angie

sugar n spice said...

Hi Girls, Here is my entry.
Hugs to you all.
Suzi xx

andrea said...

gorgeous dt cards,love the new look heres mine, href=''http://andie66.blogspot.com/2009/11/combined-challenge_07.html
andrea

Sarah said...

Sorry i am late for the challenge. You can find my card
HERE

Thank you for looking.
Sarah x

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful projects everyone!
here's mine:
... Joyful Stamper: THREE'S A CHARM blog hop!
Blessings, Maria

Hazel said...

Gorgeous DT crafting once again. Just squeezing in at the last minute with this card x

li-bee-ti said...

Thank you for a lovely challenge.
my card is here

Susie Little said...

Better late than never!!

HERE is my card!

Susie xx