Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 25 October 2009

Challenge 43 is ....

The Theme of 'Autumn'   Make any crafty project in an Autumn theme..:) :)

The prize shall be 1 week GDT and a Crafty Pad stamp

that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.

 

I would like to say a HUGE Thank you to our 3 wonderful GDT's
Julie, Sam and Suzi - this is their last week this week.
It has been a tremendous pleasure working with all of you. :)


And also a HUGE welcome to Susie this week as a GDT -
great to work with you too. :) :)

I am sure you must agree that this is a great treat for
you all this week to see so many wonderful examples. :)

Here is the fabulous inspiration for you this week : -


Susie -





Julie -





Sam -







Suzi -




Rozzy -


 









Maxine -




Debbie has made a whole gift set for you to feast your eyes on















The tag is made from Funky Foam with the Flourish stamp
stamped into it and then coloured.

All projects have been made using the
Umbrella & Stand and Flourish & Leaves Sets. :)

All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.


Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

No Blog  -
Please email me and I shall post up your entries here. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

16 comments:

Elise said...

just how clever are you ??!!!

Jane said...

OOoooooo some more lovely cards to drool over.. well done DT!

Crafty Cardz Blog is here!

Mmmm should I email this too...?

Hazel said...

Such beautiful crafting from the team. My autumn card is here x

lalkygirl said...

hi all,fantastic DT cards ,gorgeous set debz,i enjoyed making this weeks card its a lovely challenge.
HERE is my card
tracey x

Lilacanglia said...

Fantastic DT work,
HERE'S MINE
Hugs
Angie

Maria Matter said...

love the fall colors!
gorgeous cards!
here's mine
... Joyful Stamper: Autumn Shy Bear
blessings, Maria

Katie said...

Great challenge
Here's My card

Penny D. said...

here is my autumn-y card!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Girls, gorgeous samples as always :) heres my card

Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Penny D. said...

Here is my second entry!!!! I'll probably have more too.. lol

Penny D. said...

This is such a nice theme to work with.

here is another that I have done.

Debs said...

Hiya
Gorgeous DT samples.
My entry can be seen here.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Take care
Debs xx

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

Will try to attach my card this time! lol

Here
ref

Pat said...

This is my second try at posting my link.
Great work from the DT, i specially love the candle.
You can find my card
HERE

Thank you for looking!

Pat xx

li-bee-ti said...

Hello there,
a lovely challenge.here is my card