Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 18 October 2009

Challenge 42....

Oops so sorry forgot to add sletch -
here it is now...:)

For our challenge this week we have a sketch -
it has been set by our very lovely Maxine. :)




You twist or turn it, add extra embellisments if you wish.

The prize shall be 1 week GDT and a Crafty Pad stamp
that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.

Your do not have to make a card - it can be any craft item that fits the challenge. :)

Here is the fabulous inspiration from the very talented DT and GDT ladies: -

Maxine








Sam





Julie






Rozzy



Suzi








Debbie







All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.


Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

Don't forget the COMPETITION and FREE DIGI DOWNLOAD
Click HERE to take you there. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post up
your entry here. :)

Look forward to seeing all your entries. :)


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

9 comments:

lalkygirl said...

thanks for the lovely challenge this week,i have enjoyed making this card and seeing the inspirational cards from the DT
HERE is my card

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Great sketch challenge and fabulous samples! I didn't do the fancy fold, just the sketch!

Here is my project

Thanks for looking!

Pat said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT, you can find my card
HERE
Thank you for looking!
Hugs xx
Pat

Penny D. said...

HERE is my card@!

Jane said...

Lovely challenge... I do like sketches to work with... The DT cards are lovely.. as usual!

Crafty Cardz card is here!

Debs said...

Hiya
Fabulous sketch Maxine - lovely to work with - thanks.
Here is my entry - hope you like it.
Great DT projects - so inspirational.
Take care
Debs xx

Susie Little said...

Thanks for a fab sketch!!
Here is my CARD!

Susie xx

Sarah said...

I love the cards from the DT, they are beautiful!
You can find my card HERE

Thank you for looking.
Sarah x

Tip Top said...

This is my first time entering one of your challenges - and a great sketch it was too! Here is mine!