Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 11 October 2009

Challenge 41 is....

A lovely recipe for you to follow - set my our own lovely Maxine. :)

Thank you to everyone who joined in last week with our challenge
- we really enjoyed visiting you all. :)

Here is your recipe:-   1 Ribbon, 2 papers, 3 brads and a Swirl.

The prize shall be 1 week GDT and a Crafty Pad stamp
that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.

Your do not have to make a card - it can be any craft item that fits the challenge. :)

Here is the fabulous inspiration from the very talented DT and GDT ladies: -

Sam








Suzi








Julie




Rozzy




Debbie








Maxine







The Crafty Pad Stamps used this week are:-
Flourish & Leaf Set and Faith Sure.

All entries to be in by Saturday 8PM GMT.

Please do go and visit the personal blogs of all the DT & GDT's (links are in the side bar)
You will find all the information on how they created their examples. :)

Don't forget the COMPETITION and FREE DIGI DOWNLOAD
Click HERE to take you there. :)

All email entries - please email me and I shall post up
your entry here. :)

Look forward to seeing all your entries. :)

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

9 comments:

Pat said...

Wow i am first! I loved the challenge this week.
You can find my card
HERE

Thank you for looking.
Hugs xx
Pat

lalkygirl said...

hi
lovely recipe and gorgeous card from the team.HERE is my card
tracey x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Super challenge girls, heres my card

Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Chocolate Fudge Cake said...

Great recipe challenge and fab ideas from the DT Here is my card
Anne x

Linda said...

Great recipe and lots of super inspiration from the DT!! Thank you!!

Here’s my card.

Jane said...

Some lovely cards there.. sadly I didn't have any of the stamps... so used something else.

Thanks for the inspiration.. I was looking for something special to make for a dear friend.. if you read my blog you will know why.. so thank you x

L@@K here for my card!

Jane said...

Oh not sure mine has come up... so will post it again...

Thanks for the inspiration for the card.. DT's cards are lovely.. as usual!

L@@K here for my card!

Susie Little said...

Hi Debs & Gang,

HERE is my card!

Susie xx

Hazel said...

I know it's late, but still wanted to do this - my ATC for this challenge is here x