Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 13 September 2009

Winner of Challenge 36 - 4weeks as GDT

Thank you for all the lovely entries for this challenge and it was a pleasure going around visiting your blogs - they were all amazing entries. :)

As you know the winner is offered a GDT post with us here as The Crafty Pad for a 4 week period and 2 stamps to work with.

The entries were so fabulous I decided to have 3 winners this week..:) :) :)

And the winners are: -

Julie

and

Sam

and last but definitely not least

Suzi

Please email me with your postal address and I shall contact you with the relevant details. :)

Thanks again for all the great entries -
just sorry that everyone couldn't have won. :)

Hope to see you in the next challenge. :)


xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

3 comments:

sam said...

you are having a laugh!!!! Wow I'm so chuffed, I had to click on my name to check it was me!!!!I'm over the moon. I would do back flips but I've overdone the gardening and my back keeps going into spasm - and i can't do them either heheehehe.
Thanks guys
Sam x

rozzy said...

well done to all three of the lovely winners. Looking forward to your guest spots on The Crafty Pad DT
hugs rozzy xx

Julie said...

What a lovely surprise, thanks Debbie and the DT. I'm looking forward to 'working' with you as a GD. Well done to Sam and Suzi too.
Julie x