Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Thursday, 3 September 2009

How To Order, Free P&P.

...........UK P&P IS FREE........

Please Email me HERE with your order and payment should be made with paypal or cheque if your prefer.
Full details below*

Stamps will be dispatched 2-3 working days. :)

I will post internationally - £1.00 Postage and Packing.

The stamps are made from clear polymer - so you shall need an acrylic block to use them with.

I design the stamps and all images are copyright to me Debbie Moore The Crafty Pad.

The stamps are manufactured by a UK stamp company.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via email if you have any concerns. :) :)

All images are copyright to me. :)

*Paypal, Cheques and Postal Orders should be made payable to:-
Deborah Moore.

Please send payment to:-
The Crafty Pad
294 Chickerell Rd
Weymouth
Dorset
DT4 0RD

I shall send you a return email with your total payment due.
I will also give you instructions on how to send your payment to me through Paypal to my email address if your require help.
I shall confirm receipt of payment.
Once payment is recieved your stamps shall be dispatched.

Here are the instructions for using paypal....
Sign in to pay pal..
This will take you to - YOUR ACCOUNT OVERVIEW ..
CLICK on the button above that says - SEND MONEY
This will take you to a form:-
Enter my email address - deborah294@aol.com
Enter the Amount £
Tick GOODS CONTINUE this should take you on to confirm the payment - just check details etc before completing. :) :)

No comments: